jail

Its been three days and I am being taken to jail. Class 1A was there. No one looked at me. John (the guard that you made friends with. I think that's his name)  "I thought I said to not let me see you in jail. Especially not on death row" he said.

"I know but who can help it" I said. He put me in the police car. I looked at bakugou. He stared into my eyes. I can tell he hasn't slept . I could see tears? I did this to him. Why did I have to ever meet him?

When we got there I was put into a straight jacket. "What would you like to eat?" He asked. "Can I have a f/f (favorite food)" I asked. He smiled at me. "Sure" he said.

I eat the best food ever that night. Tommorow is my last day.

I didn't sleep at all that night. It was in the middle of the day when I heard a knock. "F/n someone is here to see you" he said.

I walked out expecting to see bakugou or aizawa but it was shigaraki? "What are you doing here?" I asked. "I used a different name but it won't take long for them to figure out. I wanted to see you before you-" he couldn't say it.

"What's wrong you knew what would happen once you left me so why so guilty." I asked smirking. He scratched his neck "look I didn't want to. I care for you. Your like a sister but all for one said-" I cut him off "who cares what he said. You followed through with it. You left me." I said.

He looked away and scratched his neck to the point it bleed. "Look I'm sorry I just wanted to see you. You are like a sister to me." He said.

"And your like a brother so I'm going to give you ten minutes to leave before I call the guards." I said seriously. He looked scared and then mad. "Fine" he got up "I wish things could be different" he said and left.

"Me to" I said getting up and going back to my cell.

Again I didn't sleep.  "Still cant sleep?" John asked "what's the point I'm going to sleep forever soon" I said.

When we got there john asked me another question "anyone you want to be beside you or at least be able to see?" He asked "no" I said.

I looked at the man who was about to kill me.

"Her?" The man asked. Someone nodded I sat in the chair. I felt tears in my eyes. That's when I realized I don't want to die yet. Tears keeps flowing out and I could feel my legs. I fell to the floor.

"Someone help me." John said. I don't know who but someone got me on the chair. I looked in front and I saw bakugou? "Why is he here I thought I said I didn't want anyone here?!" I said. I didn't want them to see me like this. Yet here they are seeing me cry like a baby.

I hear yelling and then bakugou  ran in here. He took ripped the jacket in two(don't worry you have a shirt on under it.)  "What are you doing?!" I asked. "Breaking you out" he said.

He dragged me to a wall and blow it up. When we got out side I stopped him "you will be considered a villain. They will hunt you down!" I said.

He looked at me. "I know but I don't care! I love you and I won't let you die on me. I have a place to stay that's safe." He said grabbing my hand.

I ran with him knowing he is already a criminal for breaking me out.

We ran into the woods and lost the heros. I saw a cottage? What is it doing here? "Bakugou?" I asked.

"It's ok we'll be ok" he said with a smile. I looked into his eyes. "I'm so sorry." I said breaking into tears. He ran up to me.

I felt his warm muscles tighten around me. "It's ok it was my choice." He said. "But now you will never be the no. 1 hero" I said hugging him tighter.

"I'm ok with that as long as your safe. Plus I couldn't let you die without getting to know your dad more." He said.

"What?" I asked and that's when I hear a voice. "they are going away from here so you will be safe." Aizawa said.

"You both planed this?" I asked. "Yep!" Bakugou said proud of him self. "Thanks bakugou thanks aizawa" I said with a huge smile.

I ran up and hugged aizawa. "Please call me dad ok" he said. I nodded even though it would be weird to call him that I will try.

"Give her back old man." Bakugou said jealous. He grabbed me and pulled my in by the waste. I laughed "fine but don't try anything ok you two! I'll be back in the morning there is food in there for tonight." He said sleepy and left.

You know I'm glad that Shigaraki left me. If he didn't I wouldn't be here. Of course I still miss him he was like a brother.

Bakugou grabbed my chin "what are you thinking?" He asked. "How much I love you" I said.

He blushed red and brought me closer. "Love you to" he said and kissed me.

I think this is the end.
If you want me to make another part like you know when they are grown up or something just say so.