uncle?

Could have trigger warning ⚠️
They saw everything. No one spoke "that was my dad." The girl said. "What?" I asked. "He told me about the villain girl who saved him and his team." She said.

I started to laugh. "Wow never thought his daughter would be older than me." I said. "He would probably like to meet you is that ok?" She asked aizawa. He nodded ok. Probably hoping it would help me.

Not long after a man came in. "Hi honey you ok?" He asked. The girl nodded and pointed to me. "It's rude to point you know" I said

The man looked at me. "what's wrong never seen someone chained to a hospital bed?" I asked laughing. "It's just I never thought you were so young" he said. I laughed. "When I almost killed you I was around 12." I said.

He looked at me In pity. Disgusting "why are you here?" He asked. "Well tried to kill all might all most did until some man shot me in the hand. Also stop with that look it's weak." I said not really caring

"What happened to you?" He asked. "Stuff." I said all most slipping out of bed. Instead I hit bakugou who was still beside me. He pushed me off.

"What will happen to you?" He asked. I laughed with a crazy smile. "if there smart kill me off but they probably will put me in jail" I said.

He just stared at me. "You look familiar and not from that night." He said. I looked at him and his daughter. "Are you related?" Deku's mom asked. "I don't know what's your last name?" I asked. "L/n" he said.

I jolted up. "O no hell no" I said laughing. "What?" They asked. "Well pleaser to meet you I'm f/n l/n orphan from birth." I said. There eyes widened.

"Do you have a sister or brother?" I asked. "I use to have a sister but something happened and she killed her self. I'm not sure why but I don't think you could be related. She died days before you could have been born." He said.

"Cool" I said. They looked at me like I was sick. "What? She isn't related so I don't care." I said.

"Ok that's enough. Time to go to jail." Aizawa said. I laughed "already? O well I have one thing to say. You will let me out" I said. "And why would we do that." I went to more moking "Because I know something not even she can figure out. Until then I'll see you later." I said.

I could hear someone break down to tears. Weakest group I've ever meet.

In jail

I was in my jail in a straight jacket. I sat on the ground slowly going crazy. Well crazyer.

I counted the days.

1
2
3
4
.
.
.
23
.
.
.
45

I was laying on the ground still bored. Not completely crazy because I don't break easley. The guards were always scared of me. I haven't even seen the night sky in a while. I've only seen the white walls.

I heard a someone come in. "Lunch? Or Dinner? Also is it morning or night and how many days have I been in here. I got lost a 45." I asked laughing not expecting a answer.

"Neither, morning and it's been about a year." I heard someone. I jolted up. "Aizawa?" I asked. It was hard to do stuff because of the jacked but who cares.

"Yes have you not been aloud out side?" He asked worried. "Why would you care. Now why you here?" I asked. "We need your help." He said. "Ha told you. Let me guess bakugou?" I said. He nodded.

"Mk just one deal you let me out and I will help." I said. He looked at me and nodded. "Fine" he said.

We walked out side. The sun hit my eyes and I cringed. Once I got use to it the place looked great. "Wow I've only seen white for a while." I said.

I then felt someone grabbing me. "Aizawa!" I said "f/n!" He tried to grab me but I was gone. Everything went black

Time skip
I looked around and I was tied up to bakugou? O no. I hear laughing. "So this is her she would look pretty in blood."

Bakugou looked bored. "Thanks for the save." He said. "Your welcome" I said with no emotion. Shigaraki came out.

"Hello f/n I'm surprised your still alive." He said. "You know I don't die the easy." I said. "Don't worry you will die right now." He said

He put all fingers around my throat. Bakugou started to thrash around. "Leave her alone!" He said.

"Why she only tried to kill people and even failed at that." He said. "Your only mad that I can beat you." I said.

A man with black hair and scars came out. "Really?" He asked. I shook my head yes. "I've done it before." I said.

The man laughed. "I like her why did you get rid of her? I'm Dabi by the way." He said. "F/n nice to meet you." I said. A girl came out really happy. "I'm toga!" She said.

"Really?" Bakugou said. "Yep because I now win." I said. They looked confused when my shadow nocked shigaraki away.

I got the ropes off and bakugous hands. "I didn't need your help" he said. "Sure."

"Now to deal with you" I said. We then hear "pizza delivery!" I looked at them like really look?

BOOM! The wall was broken down by heros. The next thing I knew I was flying in someone's arms.

"Bakugou put me down!" I said. "Are you crazy it's a war down there so NO!" He said.

Someone was holding bakugou but I was focused on the battle blow. "Bakugou let me go I need to kill them!" I said. "If you do you will go back to jail!" He said angry as always. "I don't care now let me down!" I said.

He held on tighter. I used my shadows to get him to let go. "F/n!" I heard him. I hit the ground. I see all might he is on the ground. No! I won't let shigaraki kill him.

I kick shigaraki away from all might. "I think I'm ready to see who is stronger" I said in a happy tone.

"Get out of here." All might said. Shigaraki came to me. "I'll kill you!" He said scratching his neck. I used my shadows to hold him down. "I hope your ready to die." I said with a smile.

The next thing I knew he was gone.