How?

"what's going on?" Aizawa asked. We all just stared at him. "We're here to talk about f/n parents" the nurse said.

"Is that why you came down here?" He asked me. I couldn't look him in the eyes. "Ya I just had some questions for them" I said.

"Aizawa did you ever meet a m/n (mom's name)?" She asked. He looked shocked "why does she matter?" He asked. "What happened to her?" I asked.

"Why does it matter? If she knows your mom it's usually to try and find her?" He said. "That's not it just tell me-" h cut me off "look just leave it alone." He said getting angry

"Aizawa just listen!" The nurse said. "Look aizawa it's I don't believe it my self but she's my mom" I said.

His eyes widened "that's impossible! She's is dead!" He said. I sighed "I know that but I want to know how" I said

"Suicide I'm not sure why she did it. She broke up with me and a few years later I learned she killed her self a while after. Now I guess I know why- sorry who is the father?" he said looking away from me. "It's fine dont blame her." I said

Bakugou rapt his arm around me.

"Actually it's you" the nurse said. "What? No I can't be" he said freaking out.

Wow he hates me that much. "Well that's enough questions for my parents. Got my answers. Dear old mommy died because she was having me and dear old daddy didn't know. That's good enough for me." I said getting up. Bakugou jumped up after me.

"Wait f/n!" Bakugou said trying to get me to come back. I passed aizawa and as I did I looked at him with a gaze that could kill.

I can't believe it. I guess it may be better to just die.

Bakugou caught up to me. "Wait f/n why are you leaving. You just figured out about you dad and you left" he said confused.

"I learned why I was a orphan. That's all I wanted to know." I said. "Are you mad at him?" He asked. "Why should I be?" I said.

"F/n! Stop fucking running!" He said. "Im not I'm walking" I said. "You know what I damn well mean!" He said.

We made it to the dorms. "F/n you need to talk to him" he said. We walked inside.

Everyone was in the room "f/n he's your dad!" Bakugou screamed. "Whats going on?" Dinki asked. "Nothing!" I said. "F/n!" Aizawa called. "Ugggggg damn it!" I said.

"Leave me alone!" I said. "No I need to talk to you" he said. "Please you will regret it one day" bakugou said. I turn around "that's were your wrong I won't have any more regrets in 5 days I think" I said.

Bakugou got mad "your not going to die!" He said. "Tell that to the government! I fucked up! And now I'm going to die! I exept what's going to happen! Why can't you understand!" I said.

"I'll figure out a way to get you out of this" aizawa said. Geez everyone is watching. "We will talk about this later" I said "no we need to talk about this now!" Bakugou said.

"Hay is everything ok?" Mina asked "it's fine!" I said. Everyone was staring
"Look f/n we wanted to actually talk to you about that actually. We want to help you get out of well on the death sentence." Deku said.

My head was spinning "look I don't want your help! Do you not understand what I've done?! What I am willing to do again!" I said. "Your welling to try and hurt us again?" Kirishima asked.

"If I had no other option. You seem to forget that I'm still a villain." I said. "I thought you were over that?!" Bakugou said. "Why? I never said that look it's best if you just forget about it all. I have three days before I leave." I said.

I can't get attached it will just be harder for them and me. I don't know how to take this. I'm about to die. I don't want them to see me when I die.

I'll probably start to cry when it happens. I would rather then hate me.

I don't want to give them or myself false hope.