Tanjiro x Reader

Title: Back up

[Your POV]

I was walking towards a village when I saw a sparrow flying towards my direction.

The sparrow landed softly on my
shoulders.

"New mission! Patrol the village you are heading to.

It is said that there are hints of demon scent near your destination."

After the sparrow finished it's message, it flew away leaving me to handle the situation.

'Demons... ' I think to myself.

"It''s been really long since I've killed one. I'm getting hyped!" I giggled to myself.

I took my leave and hurried to the village ahead of me.

When I arrived to the village, I patroled the surroundings of the village to make sure the demons won't go off and hurt citizens.

While I was going around patroling every area of the village,

I eventually lost track of time and realized it was already dark.

"Eh?! Its already this dark?"
I lowered my guard, annoyed by how fast time went by.

While comlplaining to myself I was caught off guard and was kicked to the tree near by.

My entire back was full of pain causing me to cough out blood from my mouth.

The demon hurriedly came towards me ready to give a hit on my stomach when the demons head suddenly i saw a brim of fire-like light.

I saw a guy with scrathes around him 'he must have fought the other demons.' i thought so.

The guy started swing his blade in a graceful way, making his way to my direction.

In a blink of an eye the demons head got slidced up apart from his body.

As soon as it was sliced, head fell to the ground along with its body.

There I saw the guy with a demon slayer corps uniform in front of me.

He was wearing a haori with green and black checkerds.

Along with a large box at his back that he carried with him.

The guy in front of me rushed to me and helped me sit comfortably.

"Are you okay miss?!" The guy in front of me asked worried while wiping off the blood that came off my mouth with his haori.

I then nodded in response.

"Could you be part of the demon slayer corps?" I asked the kind guy.

The guy stood up and reached out his hand to mine.

"Nice to meet you, I'm Tanjiro Kamado." Tanjiro said with a smile on his face.

I took Tanjiro's hand and introduced myslef next. "I'm (Y/n) (L/n). Nice to meet you too. "

Tanjiro shook my hand then carefully lifted me up and carried me to his back since I couldn't walk which made me blush a bit.

"Let's treat your back and let the rest of the back up handle the demons."

I was brought to a house that treats wounds and ill people.

Tanjiro waited outdside the room while my back treatment was in process.

After the treatment I was given rest. I was laid down to the bed by the lady, then Tanjiro came inside the room then grabed a seat and sat beside the bed I was on.

"You should take a nap, it'll help you heal faster." Tanjiro said while tucking me in a blanket.

I started to get sleepy, making my eyelids close from time to time.

As my eyes finally close. I doze off to sleep hearing a faint voice of Tanjiro saying.

"Rest and get well (Y/n)." as he said that I felt flattered.

Before I dozed off to sleep I felt my face warm up a bit and fell asleep.