Akaashi x Reader

Title: Convience store

[Second POV]

You were in your classroom as school was dismissed.

You sat there studying your notes ahead for the upcoming exam next week.

While you studied inside the empty classroom the rooms door slid open slowly.

You looked at the door and saw your boyfriend, Akaashi with Bokuto-senpai.

"Good evening." you said as you smiled at both of them.

"HEY! HEY! HEY! (Y/n)!" Bokuto said with an enthusiasm tone.

Akaashi and Bokuto then went inside the classroom going towards your desk.

As soon as both if them arrived to your desk Akaashi softly placed his hand on top of your head.

"I have volleyball practice." You nodded and looked at Akaashi as you smiled.

"I'll wait for you."

Akaashi and Bokuto left the classroom and left you a goodbye.

Before Akaashi could get out of the class room, you told Akaashi that you'll text him the convince store your headed because you were hungry.

Akaashi nodded and left for volleyball practice.

[Time skip]

You finished studying and kept yours school materials inside your bag.

As soon as you finished, you headed out the classroom and went to the convience store to wait for Akaashi.

You were now outside the school gate, and you started to debate in which convience store you would like to enter.

In the end you went to the nearest convience store and texted Akaashi the convience store you were at.

You entered the convience store and decided to buy yourself some food and wait inside the store for Akaashi to finish his volleyball practice.

As you went inside the convinece store, you looked around then grabbed a (f/d).

As soon as you got the (f/d), you went to the cashier to pay.

"Good evening miss." the cashier said as she purchased your favorite drink.

Just when you were about to pay, you looked in your bag and noticed that your wallet was not inside there.

"Uhm, sorr-"

You were cut off by  a familiar voice as the stranger added some beverages together with your (f/d).

"I'll pay." You looked up to the stranger and saw your boyfriend, Akaashi paying yours and his beverages.

[Your POV]

After Akaashi paid the cashier, we took our leave and headed out off the convience store.

When we got out of the convience store I stopped in my tracks and held the hem of Akaashi's uniform so he'll also stop walking.

"S-sorry." I said as I looked up to Akaashi.

Akaashi faced to me and raised an eyebrow.

I looked to the side with an irritated expression since i dont like to owe someone.

"Thank you." and irk mark appeared right on my forehead as my irritated expression stayed the same..

Akaashi smiled at me and rested his hand on my head.

As he rested his hand on my head he gently pulled me closer to him and we continued to walk home close together.