Todoroki x Reader

Title: I will always love you

[Second POV]

Here you were, lying down on top of your bed as you sighed.

"I'm so tired already. Was being a queen that difficult?"

You continued to rant to yourself when suddenly you hear someone knock at your door.

"(Y/n), it's me." to your surprise it was your boyfriend, Todoroki.

"Come in." you said as you started to get your head up out of the bed and sat up.

Todoroki came inside with a small smile plastered on his face.

"Is something bothering you (y/n)?" he asked as he sat beside you on the bed.

"Nothings wrong, I'm just tired that's all." as you kept talking about how tired you were when suddenly you were cut off by something really soft and gentle around you.

You noticed that you were wrapped around todoroki's arms.

"Todoroki?"xyou questionly mumbled to him.

"Hm?" Todoroki returned a questioning mumble.

"You're acting weird, it isn't like you to just hug me out of the blue." you bluntly told todoroki as you were still in his arms.

"I don't usually do this but since your really tired, I'll let this slide and give you company for tonight." as todoroki said those, you feel your checks grow hot and just when you were about to get out of his embrace, he held you tighter in his arms.

His arms around you were tightened, but was still really gentle.

You couldn't help it but smile at how loving he can be.

You were now getting drowsy and sleepy as your eyelids grew heavy.

When todoroki noticed, he smiled really softly at you.

"(Y/n), I'll always love you, and I'll always be there for you no matter what happens." Todoroki whispered at your ears.

As todoroki held you close to him, you wrapped your arms around him feeling his embrace as you slowly drifted off to sleep.

"I'll always love you too." you said these to todoroki, wondering if he heard you or not.

As you fell fast asleep, todoroki smiled at your words as he held you even tighter.

"Sleep well, my queen." with that, todoroki left a kiss onto your for head and rested his head above yours.