Hisui x Reader

Title: Fluffy

A/N: Requested by @NIKKI_1889

[Second POV] 

You were in the 24/7 convenience store late at night buying junk food for some reason.

"Hm, is this enough snacks for later? I think so." you finished putting random crackers inside your basket and headed for the cashier. 

"Good evening miss." the cashier greeted you as she started beeping the items/food you brought to the cashier. 

beep. beep. beep.

The cashier finished purchasing your items and you payed her.

"Thank you miss." the cashier thanked you as she bid you goodbye. You thanked her as well and smiled at her in return.

You headed to the exit and as you opened the convenience store's glass door.

'I wonder if Hisui is still watching his favourite series.' you wondered as you walked back to your apartment where your friend Hisui was. 

-----------------------------------------

You arrived at your apartment and opened the door as you set your shoes aside. "Hisui, I brought some snacks for later, don't eat them right away, okay?" you opened your apartment's light as you slighty yelled so Hisui could hear you from your room.

...

Hisui didn't respond.

flick. flick.  your apartment's lights started flickering.

 'He must be busy watching his favourite series' you thought to yourself and decided to just bring the purchased snacks on top of the kitchen's counter. 

You went inside your apartment and went towards the kitchen as the light's still kept flickering.

'Hm, strange. I just bought these lightbulbs yesterday. I guess I'll just have to buy new ones.'

But before you headed to the kitchen you just thought of closing the lights instead of keeping them open.

It did look creepy if you just left the lights on when all it does is flicker.

After you placed the purchased snacks on the counter you decided to do some laundry and wash some of your clothes before you go inside your room where Hisui was watching his favourite series. 

You took your used clothes that were just displaced on the sofa, kitchen counter, dining table and floor.

As soon as you took them, you headed to your bathroom to wash some your clothes. 

You opened your bathroom door and went inside, you then programmed your washing machine and placed your used clothes inside it.

You clicked the start button of the washing machine and left the bathroom.

"Alright, now to go to Hisui and watch his favourite series together with him!" you said to yourself as you started heading to your room in the dark. 

...

'It's really quiet.' you thought as you still kept walking inside your dark apartment.

You now arrived in front of your room. 'Hm, it's unusually quiet.' 

'Wait, it's actually really quiet. Shouldn't Hisui be watching his favourite series?' you thought to yourself. You shrugged away your scary thoughts as you placed your hand on the doorknob and carefully opened it. 

You slowly opened the door and peered inside, shaking a bit. As you slowly and quietly opened the door, the door made a sound.

creak.

You jumped a bit as you were startled. As the door was slightly open, you peered inside your room.

As you did, your eyes widened. You started shaking immensely and your legs started getting wobbly.

There you saw Hisui laying down on your bed, frozen. He didn't move one bit. He was just like a statue. It literally looked like he had no more life in him.

'N-no way, is he d-dead?!' you hurriedly ran to Hisui who was on the bed.

"Hisui!" you started panicking as you peered at his face. He looked dead. There wasn't life in his face anymore.

"N-no wa-" you were at the verge of crying, when suddenly Hisui rolled over back and fort sloppily. "W-what?" your jaw dropped as you were hella worried for him over nothing.

"YOU PEICE OF TRA-"

bump.

"Arghh-!"

You fell down from the bed with Hisui on top of you.

"W-wha?!" you suddenly feel your checks grow hot and red as you push Hisui away.

But unfortunately, instead of getting him away from you he immediately landed his arms around you and started cuddling you into his embrace.

"H-hey!" your cheeks suddenly started getting even hotter and even redder than you did a while ago.

"Fluffy." Hisui mumbled under his breath as he kept cuddling you. An irk mark appeared right on your forehead.

As you heard his words you got pissed but instead of shoving him away, you gently smiled at him and patted his head softly. "There, there."

You were annoyed but at the same time you were glad to have such a great friend like Hisui. You were really glad.

You gave in and stayed in Hisui's embrace to let him continue cuddling you as you stayed just right there.