Giyuu x Reader

Title: Handkerchief

[Your POV]

"OH! There he is!" I said to myself.

"Mister!"

"Mister!"

"Mister!""

[Flashback - Second POV]

You were taking a stroll through the night, when a guy dropped his handkerchief on the ground.

You picked up the handkerchief and decided to return it to the owner.

[Time Skip]

You looked for the guy, but somehow you ended inside the woods.

It was late at night and there could be demons lurking around the forest.

You decided to return the handkerchief to the owner once you see him next time.

Suddenly you saw something pass by, you followed it until you recognized that it was the owner.

'Oh! There he is!'
You started to call out the guy...

"Mister!"

"Mister!"

"Mister!"

[End of flashback]

[Your POV]

I chased the owner who seemed to be chasing something fast while swinging something on his hands

"Mister!" I shouted.

He was so fast that I couldn't catch up until he dissapeard in the forest.

You sighed, tired from all that running.

"I guess i'll just return it to him next time."

I was now heading back to the village by retracing my steps, but unfortunately I ended up deeper into the forest.

'Hm... Instinct?' I thought to myself and decided to follow my instincts.

I looked around the forest and just randomly walked everywhere.

I kept walking for a while and suddenly I realized I was walking in circles.

This time, I decided to go straight.

I kept walking straight until I heard a bush rustle.

I immediately went to the tree and hid when I bumped into something soft-like.

I stayed in my feet for a while, then looked up to see a guy glaring at me with black hair tied into a ponitail while wearing the demon slayer corps uniform.

I panicked and jumped away from him.

"S-SORRY!" I said to him while bowing fast multiple times.

'He must have been annoyed by my presence.' i think to myself as my sweat dropped a lot.

"Go straight to north, you'll get back to the village that way."

The demon slayer said in a calm and cold tone.
I nooded in response.

"S-sorry! Thank you very much!" I started walking straight to north.

After a while, iv'e now lost sight of the demon slayer and decided to quickly get home before any demons appear.

While walking straight to north, I felt chills as my body shivered from head to toe, making my sweat drop again.

Then, a demon suddenly came out from the bushes and started running towards me.

As the demon ran faster I was literally shaking and I screamed.

[Giyuu POV]

"AHHHHHHH!"

I looked to the direction from where I heard screams.

'its coming from north.' I think to myself.

"It must be that girl."

I decided to check the situation and quickly finish my mission.

I hurried on my way to north and saw an unconscious demon at the ground being yelled by the girl from before.

[Your POV]

The demon jumped towards me ready to eat me.

While shaking, I ducked down as I screamed.

"AHHHHHHH!"

The demon hit itself at the trunk of the tree and dozed off. (i know! this demon is like weak af, so really. i apologize. lmao)

I came close to the demon and yelled at it out of fear.

"S-STUPID! DON'T SCARE ME OFF LIKE THAT!"

I yelled to the unconscious demon.

"Haha-" I turned my back and saw the demon slayer holding his chuckle.

'SHOOT! I JUST EMBARRASSED MYSELF INFRONT OF A DEMON SLAYER!'

I yelled in my thoughts as my face turned as red as a tomato.

I slowly turned my red twitching head with a nervous smile as my sweat dropped very much.

As I watched the guy hold his chuckle, his angle seemed familiar.

I decided to take out the handkerchief from my bag and show it to him.

"Could this be yours?" I showed him the handkerchief.

The demon slayer check around his pockets. "That is certainly mine."

I handed him his handkerchief. "Here."

He took his handkerchief and gave a small smile.

"Thank you."

His gentle expression and gentle words gave me a faint blush, as the sun rose.

"Shouldnt you head back now?" The guy asked.

I stared into his eyes.

'people sure can be really strange at sometimes.' i thought to myself as i snapped out of my thoughts.

I nooded in response. "Mhm."