Mutsumi x Reader

Title: Crumpled Paper

[Your POV]

I was drawing at class as our subject teacher discussed.

As I drew on my notebook a crumpled peice of paper landed to my desk.

I turned my head and looked to the back to see whoever threw the peice of paper.

You saw your friend, Mutsumi smile at you and pointed to the paper.

I uncrumpled the crumpled peice of paper and read it.

-Let's go home together (Y/n) :)-

I tore a peice of paper from my notebook and wrote what I had to tell him.

-Sorry Mutsumi, I'm going to study for the upcoming quiz tomorrow so I'll probably stay here at school for a bit.-

I crumpled the paper and threw it to Mutsumi's desk.

As the crumpled peice of paper was thrown towards Mutsumi.

Mutsumi catched the paper and uncrumpled it.

He read the paper and looked at me a bit upset, but his upset look suddenly turned to a smile as Mutsumi tore another peice of paper and wrote something.

As Mutsumi wrote, I looked infront of the teacher so both me and Mutsumi won't get caught throwing around papers with letters in it.

After a while the paper Mutsumi was writing finally landed on my desk. I uncrumpled the paper and read it.

-I'll study with you.-

As I read Mustsumi's message I felt my face warm up.

I turned back to Mutsumi and quietly gestured my mouth to say. "HA?!"

Mutsumi let out a small chuckle as he just smiled at me.

"(L/n), where are you looking at. Face in front." I slowly turned my head back in front as Mutsumi tried to hold his laughter.

An irk mark appeared at my head as I blushed a bit from embarrassment.

I faced in front and stood up from my chair. "S-sorry sensei! Please continue your discussion." I bowed and sat down on chair.

[Time skip]

School was now dismissed and students started to leave the classroom.

I took out my other subject notebooks and started to study.

As I stayed at school, studying.

Mutsumi went towards my desk with two ice popsicles. "(Y/n)."

I looked to Mutsumi as he smiled getting to my desk.

I looked back to my notebooks and continued studying so I wont get tempted to drool over the ice popscicles. [yes, you are obsessed with eating ice popsicles >~< ]

Mutsumi took a chair and sat in front of me.

"(Y/n)"

I still didn't look at him and focused on studying.

Suddenly I heard sounds of wrappers and took a glance on Mutsumi.

As I took a glance of Mutsumi, I saw him opening the wrapper of the ice popsicle and took the ice popsicle out.

I immediately looked back to my notebooks and focused.

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)."

"(Y/n)~"

"(Y/n)~"

[Second POV]

You ignored Mutsumi as he kept calling you. After som time he placed his finger under yout chin and lifted it up.

As your head was up Mutsumi jerked the ice popsicle inside your mouth and then chuckled.

You also started to laugh as you took the ice popsicle off your mouth.

Both you and Mutsumi then started to study for the upcoming quiz tomorrow.

[The Next Day]

You and your class has now just finished having the quiz when a crumpled peice of paper landed on your desk, just like yesterday.

You looked around and saw Mutsumi smiling at you with his hands on his head.

You uncrumpled the crumpled peice of paper.

-Can we go home together now?-

You felt your face warm up as you looked back to Mutsumi and nodded to him with a smile plastered on your face.

"(L/n), face front please." you jumped a bit, startled.

You stood up from your chair and apologized. "Sorry sensei, please continue!" you sat back to your chair taking a quick glance at Mutsumi.

As you glanced at Mutsumi, you saw him looking at you as he quietly laughed with a smile on his face.

You gave Mutsumi a soft smile as your cheeks showed a faint blush.