Recconection

JUNGKOOKS P.O.V

"Jungkook!" My eyes lit up as I saw Minah running into me for a hug.

She hugged me so tightly that I even stumbled back a bit. "Good to see you too, Minah" I chuckled.

She backed away from the hug and I got to get a better look of her face. Her smile was still the same as it was many years ago

I still love her.

"So... What do I need to help with exactly?" Minah broke my train of thoughts and I came back to reality. "Well, if you could help me set up some microphones - and oh those fairy lights from this corner to that" I said scratching the back of my head.

"Oh yeah, sure thing, just one question, why me...I mean wait- why can't your band mates help you, aaah don't get me wrong, I'm glad to help you, just you know, why me?" She quickly mumbled through her words. She really is still a mess.

"Nah, it's cool, well they can't help because their getting other equipment such as drums, some food for later, umm not that important, some speakers to connect to the guitars...uuh, yeah they also need to bring the guitars" I quickly mumbled through my words. I'm really still a mess.

She chuckled lightly "Oh, ok, that's understandable, so where do we start?"

MINAH's P.O.V

When I came to help Jungkook,my first thought was "woah" the venue was so big and beautiful. It was right under the sky, it had its own little bar, and even the stage was spacious. Lucky for me I came to help as the sun was setting so it'll be very interesting to see some stars later on.

Me and Jungkook started setting up some microphones at the front of the stage. Later on we moved to put some chairs and tables next to the mini bar.

I broke our silence off by saying: "This reminds me of after school hours, when we would have to help prepare for events, for extra community hours" I hear Jungkook let out a laugh "You are very right" he responded. "But school wasn't a great time" I said placing the chair next to the table, and on the other side came in Jungkook. "I met you" I look from the chair up to Jungkook "Huh?" I responded. "Oh Minah, you just have to ruin the moment, don't you?" He chuckled. "I said I met you, which probably was the best thing that happened to me" Jungkook blurted out. I stood there a bit dumbfounded.

"But we're not dating anymore" I responded quite too coldly for my liking. "Well you can't change a man's feelings overnight." "Jungkook...it's been a year, I thought we would stay only good friends and move on."

"I'm with Taehyung now...and I'm happy"

"It's not like I said that I wanna get back together!" Jungkook quickly said "And I'm not forcing you.." he added, his tone of voice changing into something quieter and softer.

Before any of this could get any more heated Jungkook's band mates and manager came.

I was trembling in a way. My heart was unhappy,because the part where I talked about Taehyung, wasn't fully true . My heart was unhappy because Jungkook doesn't seem to have moved on. My heart is unhappy because....because maybe ,just maybe I still have feelings for him,but I can't admit them.