We Held On Fast....

Theodosias P.O.V

It was the beginning of December. Winter had started as I got into the joyful feeling. Phillip was still away but he was in another country. He didn't say which one though... I sighed as Angie had slept over. She yawned asked, " How ya doin Theo?" I stretched said, " I'm good. I'm excited for Christmas! " Angie said, " Same!" It's been a long time and I finally was going to get my two P.H.D 's and I was looking forward for it. But mostly I was excited for Christmas. Angie sighed as she got dressed in a pink crop top and white jeans and tied her pink converse shoes. I sighed as I got dressed in a blue turtleneck crop top and blue jeans and wore my black Jordans. I sighed tying my hair in a ponytail as I did my edges and sighed as I looked at the piano. It was Sunday and I had an essay to write that had to be about Thurgood Marshall. I procrastinated on accident since either forgot about it. It was easy for me to do so I finished it last night and called Phillip so he can see if it's good enough. He said it was good. I grabbed my essay and walked to my class and turned it in. My teacher Mr Ford said, " Thank you! " I said, " Your welcome! " I turned as I felt his eyes on me still as I disappeared and went to my dorm as Angie was still there and asked," Wanna go on a walk?" I said, " Sure!" It was cool out as I pulled on a pink cardigan as we both walked outside as she said, " You should come to a bar with me sometime..." I said, " Nooo!" She asked, " Pleassse? You should be going out more often! " I shrugged said, " Ehhh...I'm good." She shook her head smiling said, " Your missing out gurl!" I laughed said, " Oh well." We looked around as it began to snow. Angie said, " Soo pretty!" As a snowflake began to fall. I stuffed my hands in my pockets as it was snowing lightly.

Angie smiled dancing around. I laughed at her as she grabbed my hands spinning around with me as I laughed. We fell in the grass as she sighed. I sat up as I looked at the snow. "Hey Theo! " I saw Zuri and Jamal running toward us as she was on his back as they jumped into a pile of snow. Zuri said, " Aahhh! It's like a Winter Wonderland! Winter break is coming up soon, what'll you guys be up to?" I said, " Probably hanging out with family. " Zuri played in the snow as Angie made a snowball as she threw it in my face as I spat put the snow said, " Hey!" It was getting colder as I shivered. Jamal said, " Here." He handed me his jacket and chased after Zuri. I laughed pulling it on as I sighed and made a snowball and threw it at Angie as she squealed and ran after me as I began running. The lake was frozen over as I began sliding and slipped falling but someone caught me. I turned and there was Destiny. I said, " Thanks!" She did a set of axels as she handed me my skates. I haven't used them in a while as I tied them on and skated after her doing sets of leaps and turns. Destiny spun around as I did too. She smiled as I did a needle heading in a opposite direction. We both stopped to breathe as she sighed and began to do an axel. I sighed. I've been trying to do a triple axel as Zuri held her phone up video taping, I got enough speed and leapt up spinning as I felt myself spin three times. Oh my god. I seriously did a triple axel! That's like....insane! I landed and jumped around spinning backwards as Destiny skated toward me grabbing my hands as we began spinning around very fast as we let go as we both began heading in opposite directions as I crashed into Zuri. She laughed as I rolled off her and decided to take a break. I took off my skates as Zuri began talking to Jamal as he grabbed her hand pulling her away as I laughed. Angie said, "Your phones ringing Theo!" As she tossed me my phone as I flopped over catching it and realized that the caller ID was Phillip. I sighed as I sat up, answering it as I said, " Hello?" Phillip said, " Hey Theo! I have something to tell you. " I said, " Okay." He said, " I won the competition! And I have a lot of money.... I just don't know what to do with it. Anyway, that's all I had to say..." I said, " That's amazing Pip! I'm so proud of you! " He laughed said, " Thanks. I'll text you later. Bye!" I said, " Bye Pip!" He ended the call as I smiled. He seems to be doing alright over there.... Angie threw a snowball at me as I chased her as she said, " Okay, okay! I surrender! " I nodded and helped her up as we decided to build a snowman together. After a while, we finished as we took selfies with it as I got tired and headed back to my dorm falling on Phillips bed falling asleep.