A Feeling......

Jason’s POV

I wandered into the control room, wanting to talk to Leo about the ship. He was humming an unknown song and grinning.

“Leo?” I asked, standing slightly behind him.

Leo whirled around. “Oh hey Jason! Wassup?”

“So where are we going to land?” I asked, looking at the clear, blue sky.

Leo shrugged. “Anywhere, really. It doesn’t really matter. As long as it’s not crowded with mortals.”

“How about in a park?” I suggested.

“As long as it’s not that crowded. We’ll be better landing on a hill where people barely go.” Leo stated.

“Like that one?” I asked, pointing to a hill that was slowly emerging right in front of us as we moved ahead.

“Yeah, exactly! Captain Leo, preparing to land! Mind telling the others? I think they don’t really like the intercom.” Leo grinned, looking at me.

I nodded, smiling. “Yeah, it scares them. See you in a bit!”

I headed out of the control room, wondering where to start first. I decided to check the cabins first. Frank was in his cabin.

“It’s landing time, right?” he asked me, looking up.

I nodded. “Just be ready to go out.”

Frank nodded. “Thanks.”

Unfortunately, nobody else was in their cabins, but I bumped into Nico in the hall.

“Leo just told me we’re landing. I’ll be getting ready.” Nico explained to me.

I nodded, and walked upwards to the deck. Even though I knew that Hazel owned her life to Nico, there still was something that I didn’t trust about that guy. Maybe because he was a son of Hades. Or maybe because he appeared so dark and mysterious most of the times. But it was probably because he had known both camps before anyone else found out, and told nobody about it.

I reached the deck, and saw Piper and Hazel talking quietly, gazing at the water.

“Hey, we’re landing soon, so just be ready.” I offered. The two girls looked like they were talking about something really serious, and I didn’t exactly want to interrupt them. Like I had a choice.

Piper and Hazel looked up in surprise at me. “Oh yeah um....thanks.” Piper finally said.

I nodded, and walked downstairs. Those two girls had became friends, mostly because they were the only girls after Annabeth.......fell and girls just have to talk with girls sometimes for some weird reason that I didn’t understand. But again, that is why I’m a boy and not a girl.

I walked back to the control room. “I told everyone, Leo.”

Leo looked up. “Okay, thanks. You might as well get ready too.”

I nodded, and went to my cabin. I looked out of my window, and suddenly had a bad feeling. Like something dark was going to attack us any moment. But after a while, nothing happened. I looked up at the sky once more.

“Protect us, father. Something bad is going to happen.” I prayed quietly, hoping that my father could hear me and listen to me for practically the second time in my life. Or maybe it was the first.

I felt a slight shudder as the ship landed as smoothly as it could. Quickly putting on my jacket, I rushed outside, off the ship. Piper and Hazel were already standing on the top of the hill.