Friends....or Enemies?

Hazel's POV

I blinked in surprise when I saw who Jason was pointing at. It was that girl, the one that I saw being...claimed by Apollo. Amy. With brown hair and such a innocent look in her eyes, Amy looked around the place.

"What is she trying to do? Monsters might attack her any moment!" Frank hissed.

"She isn't in that much danger. Not as much as we are, at least." I reassured him.

"Should we go up and ask her what she is doing? Because I am almost certain that she sneaked out of camp."Jason muttered.

"Without Chiron noticing?" I asked in surprise.

"Sometimes he does know, but he lets it happen because he knows that is what is supposed to happen." Nico defended Chiron.

"I think she's looking for us." Piper murmured.

"She wanted to follow us in this quest but......." I trailed off.

"It's way too dangerous." Frank finished.

"Let's go." Piper said with newfound energy, and walked straight up to Amy.

Amy looked up in surprise at her. "Piper?"

Piper nodded. "What are you doing here?"

Amy looked at the ground. "I wanted to go with you on this quest. I really think that I should go. It's like a feeling inside me that's telling me that I need to come along."

"But why?" I asked, stepping up.

"I just feel like I seriously need to come along on this quest in order to stop Gaea. I play a big part in stopping Gaea. I know I do. The prophecy proves it. But I can't go out into the work alone to stop Gaea. So why can't I just tag along with you all? I'm not going to bother you or anything. I just need people with me. We're all trying to do the same thing. We're all trying to save the world. We should work together so that we can achieve that faster." Amy begged. Her brown eyes looked pleadingly at Piper and I.

Piper shrugged. "I think Jason makes that decision."

Jason blinked. "I do?"

"You're the leader." Leo pointed out.

"Why don't we do it in a more fair way and think about this logically? Amy, how old are you?" I suggested, looking at Amy.

"I'm twelve. I'm small for my age, I know." Amy replied.

I saw Leo sneak a glance at Frank, no doubt thinking the exact same thing about Frank. Frank glared back.

"Do you really think you're ready for this?" Nico asked seriously.

Amy looked up at him. She shrank back slightly.

I looked at Nico. He did look kinda intimating being so pale and wearing black and all that.

"Don't be afraid of him. He's just Nico." I reassured Amy.

Amy nodded. "I am ready. I have trained. I know the prophecy I am meant to fulfill."

"Sometimes knowledge is a bad thing." Jason warned. That would be something Annabeth would say.....if she was here.

"Don't think about the prophecy too much." Piper rephrased.

Amy nodded. "I know, Chiron told me that too. I won't think about it too much. I promise."

Jason looked at Amy. She looked as determined as ever, and I knew that she was not going to give up trying to go along in our quest to fulfill her destiny.