Chapter 1: Bonnie

Silence. It was the only thing I could hear in the plain white room. Note to self: Ask doctors to decorate room for me. It was just to plain for my taste. Foxy's so called "parents", if you could even call them that, were standing by the door. They both looked like they were in a hurry to get here and, obviously, angry.

No one spoke for a long while until his dad stepped in the room. I kept my eye on his pockets, as his hand kept stretching into them. I was still on my semi comfortable bed, and Foxy was still sitting on the floor. His dad took another step forwards.

He had light red hair, Foxy's was way darker, and black dress pants. The were ruffled around his feet, kind of like you would expect a kid to go to his first dance. The one thing that was the same though were his eyes. He had the same amber eyes that Foxy had, and to be honest, I found myself getting lost in them.

The silence was nothing new to me. I trained myself not to talk to people because it always seemed to end the same way. If you talked to someone they hurt you or vice versa. It was a cold world I lived in, and I was not really proud to be apart of it.  

All these robberies and shootings that were happening. It was sad, but in my mind, they had to happen for a reason. People were mentally ill, but they wouldn't just kill people in cold blood. Would they?

Foxy's dad walked over to him and held out a single hand. It was left there, floating, in all it's glory for a couple of seconds. Foxy, ungratefully, took it and stood up, letting his dad embrace him. It was weird seeing his parents, since I haven't seen mine in so long. I've forgotten about them until now, they just wern't on my mind...

My red haired love hugged back also aware of his surroundings. I could see his eyes were also glancing down towards the man's pockets. A wide smile appeared on the man's pale face, and he finally took his hands out of his pockets. I wonder what he kept in there.

This time it was his mom's turn to come out of the shadows. It reminded me of shady people meeting in back alleys for drug deals. She still looked angry but hugged Foxy regardless. I could see that Foxy's face started to scrunch up at the sight and closeness of her body.

The hug lasted a bit longer than his dad's, but it was all the same to me. When she backed up her eyes floated over to me. They widened in surprised then went back to their normal size. I mean... She had to know I existed. How would she know to come to my room?

"I thought you were gay..." His mom whispered. Like I said, I trained myself not to talk but I couldn't help but laugh. His parents thought he was gay? He was probably one of the most straight people I've ever seen.

My laughter rang through the room as all eyes darted to me. Foxy's looked hurt and his parents just looked amused. I guess they were having fun with his torture. My chest started to pound and I started to choke. My breaths started to become raspy and I could hear a lot of footsteps in the hall.

Three doctors entered my room and ushered everyone else out. The laid me flat on the bed and started to look over some charts or something. One ended up running his hand over my chest and down my leg. My body filled with shivers as they all decided to come out at once. It felt like I was having a panic attack.

The light from the blinds seemed to shine brighter in my face for some reason. I could feel small drops of sweat on my body. The doctors began to talk a little faster, but I couldn't hear them. Millions of thoughts ran through my mind at the same time. It was too hard to control... The worst part was that I could see everyone staring at me, but I couldn't talk or do anything. It was like I was having an out of body experience.

Soon my breathing slowed down and my heart rate returned to normal. The light dimmed a little bit, and the life came back to my face and lips. I could feel my vocal cords start to work again, but I didn't want to talks anyways. I would only talk if someone asked me a questi-

"Are you okay!?!" Fuck... Foxy ran into the room with his clothes ruffled and wrinkled. He had one shoe off that made one half of him look somewhat taller then the other half. What happened out there?

"Yea" I muttered, now with his body all over me. I welcomed his warmth by hugging him back and nuzzling into his big chest. I wanted to stay like that forever, but I guess you can't have everything...

He pulled away from me, slowly, half smiling and still half worried. I looked over his left shoulder and saw his parents glaring at him. They didn't look happy... He suddenly grabbed my shoulders and looked me in the eyes. It was just something about his gorgeous amber eyes that made him so cute...

"You sure?" He asked, taking his hands off my shoulders. I only nodded my head a couple of times, giving him the answer he was looking for. The big problem was him though. I really wanted to know what happened out there.

I pointed to his black socks, which when he saw his somewhat smile dropped. So it wasn't a good thing... He backed up a little bit and looked at the floor, guiltily. His head looked behind him really quickly, but instantly locked onto my eyes once again.

"Don't worry about me!" He half shouted. I covered my ears, painfully, once the sound hit my ears. I wasn't fully recovered but I was doing better! A hard to read expression crossed his face and he rushed to my side again. He held me in an embrace for a long while this time and let go. I liked it when he hugged me...

His parents eventually left, and him and I were the only people left in this sad room. Nothing really went on here, and this was the first time I got visitors. Of course my parents couldn't visit me... They deserved what they got though... How could I think of something like that! They were my parents, not some random stranger! 

"Bonnie?" I snapped my head in the direction of the voice. I forgot that Foxy and I were the only ones here... I smiled gently and put my hands instinctively behind me head, feeling for my hair. My smile dropped as I remembered that the doctors cut if off because it wasn't safe to go into surgery with it. I didn't know it was that long.

The doctors also told me that I could leave soon. From the previous events they could probably postpone my departure time, but I was getting a new apartment...

"Foxy!" I yelled before he could continue. His eyes met mine and for a split second a regretted that this moment had to end. 

"I'm getting an apartment as soon as I get out of this place." I started, his attention getting stronger. "I was wondering if you wanted to move in with me?" I knew that his parents didn't like him and he didn't like his parents, so I was just hoping he would say yes...

He looked shocked for a couple of seconds, but the expression turned into that playful smile of his. "Of course I will Bonnie!" He then engulfed me into another hug and pulled away quickly. 

"Does that mean we have to go on a date?" He asked. His long red hair fell into his eyes making me envious.

I shrugged, "You say that like it is a bad thing." I commented, making his smile disappear like a magician. His hands went up in defense and I could imagine him taking karate...

"No no no!" He assured me then sighed. "Will you go on a date with me?" He said, adding extra emotion into the question. I smiled already knowing my answer. It was obvious to say the least.

"Yes!"