Chapter 1

My name is Bethany Noel Mota. I go to Los Banos Junior High in Los Banos, California. I am in 8th grade. Yup you guessed it, I get bullied. I know, I know, I know..your probably thinking so what every kid gets bullied. Nothing new. But mine has gotten really bad. Like really really bad. I am getting to the point where I don't know why I even bother to try. I get called a new name everyday. Eventually, I started to believe the names people were calling me were true.

If you knew me before middle school, I used to be a pretty confident person, but ever since the new school year started, I started losing more and more confidence every day. There's this one girl named Grace Johnson who never leaves me alone. Every day I walk into the cafeteria and its the same thing every day..her and her mean group of friends always say, "Hey loser wheres that shirt from, your Grandma's closet?" I'm not a self conceited person, but I used to love what I wore to school..but now I feel like I dress like a Grandma. After their done making whatever remark they have for that day, they all turn to each other and giggle and whisper. It really hurts me.

My friends from elementary school started to drift away and hate me because I was the "biggest loser" in school. That means that now I eat in the bathroom.I don't want to have to face the embarrassment of having to sit alone with my head in the sleeves of my sweatshirt while I "eat." That's another thing, I get called fat and ugly by almost every boy in my grade. I started to not eat..my mom got worried so she took me to a therapist,thank god that's over, it was so embarrassing.

Now of course being a teenage girl, I had a crush on this really cute boy, but I don't think he liked me back, but anyways, I really really liked him. He was the only one who wasn't mean to me. We had alot of our classes together. Whenever he saw me getting made fun of in the cafeteria he always would look ashamed. I don't blame him for not sticking up for me because..I mean I couldn't even stand up for myself. We had most of our classes together so we really couldnt avoid eachother.

// Hey guys thanks for reading so far..this is my first time writing and I really like it so far..keep reading ;) //