Chapter 13

I haven't updated this in a while but here had what has been going on in my life. I guess you could say I'm "internet famous." Yeah I know what your thinking. "Bethany there is no way that a shy girl with no friends could ever be any form of famous." Its true. I had fans. All across the world! I had lots of videos uploaded on my channel and I had over 700,00 subscribers! I got an amazing quality camera and I taught myself how to edit! I also do these things called bloopies at the end of my videos, which is basically all the fails that happen during filming. My subscribers love it! Don't worry I was very surprised too! 

My life had went from pretty bad to absolutely fantastic! I had fan pages for me made on Instagram and twitter! Instead of having just my family and a couple friends wishing me a happy birthday, I now had over half a million people wishing me the best birthday ever!

When I went out in public people told me I was beautiful. Young girls came up to me asking for pictures! That has never happened before I started filming YouTube videos. One thing that made me really happy, was reading all the positive comments on my videos. I also loved seeing pictures that people tagged me in on Facebook, and Instagram. It was really cool that I could have a whole page dedicated to silly old me. 

Let met tell you what happened this morning. I was going to Starbucks and as soon as I got out of my car, a little girl who looked about 10 or 11 came running up to me screaming, "MOM, LOOK ITS BETHANY MOTA!! CAN I PLEASE TAKE A PICTURE WITH YOU? I LOVE YOU!" In that moment that's when it hit me. I was loved, by so many people. All that silly middle school drama was nothing to me anymore. Nothing mattered at all. I was happy with myself,my body, and my life. 

If your wondering, "But Bethany...what ever happened to Derek?" Well, we were really close friends for about a year. No we never dated. We kind of drifted apart after my YouTube started to kick off and he got really into dancing, which I thought was actually pretty  cool. I hoped to see him again one day. Kind of like a reunion!