Chapter 11

I told my mom about the dream I had and she agreed. If I went with my gut and tried my hardest I could be successful. Oh and most importantly, block out the haters. In my 1 1/2 years of middle school I realized that not everybody is going to love you. You just have to deal with it and not let it get to you. Kind of like what I did with the MySpace account. 

Later that day, after I was done with school, I went to the mall with my mom and Tammy and did a little shopping.

When I got home from the mall I could film another YouTube video, because I really liked making content, and I could do another small haul from the mall that day. I went to Hollister and Sephora.  After I was done filming I checked my subscribers, the amount of views and the comments on my first video. My hear was beating rapidly. I had hit 1000 subscribers and 10,000 views. A majority of the comments were people telling me they loved me and that I was so pretty. That made me really happy. I also got a lot of requests for new videos. People really wanted me to do a "whats in my bag" video.

I uploaded my video and waited for responses. I didn't get any right away but in 10 minutes my video had 20 views. A girl had commented saying to speak up. I knew I was really quiet in front of the camera and I knew I had to work on it.