Chapter 8

My mom went to drop Briddy off at work and my dad was still at work, so I was home alone. There was a knock at the door. I went down to look through the peep hole and I saw that it was Jonathan. I thought "wow Derek wrote back pretty fast." I opened the door and Jonathan didn't look excited to see me like he did when I gave him my letter. He had my letter in his hand. I was confused because I had told him to give it to Derek. Clearly he didn't. I asked what was going on. He said "nothing, I have another letter for you from Derek." I said, "that looks like the letter I gave to you to give to Derek earlier." "We ran out of envelopes so he re used yours" he said. I was relieved, I thought something bad had happened. I took the letter from his hand and said thank you. He then raced off in his car.

I sat down at the kitchen table to read what Derek had wrote me. It was written in pink pen again, which kind of made me giggle. The letter said, " Dear Bethany, No problem! Your one of the sweetest girls I have ever met! This weekend I am free on Saturday next week. How about we go see the new Orphan movie. I heard that you liked horror movies, and I heard Orphan was pretty scary!" I was so happy he mentioned that I liked horror movies, because that meant he knew a little bit about me. I was really excited for Saturday. 

//I hope you guys are enjoying my fanfic so far! I'm working really hard on this because I've always wanted to write one of these! Leave me a comment letting me know what you think so far!//