Chapter 12

I'm not going to go into everything in between like sleeping and waking up. Except, when I woke up...lets just say it was crazy. My video had 200,000 views, 1,082 comments, 2,993 thumbs up, 42 thumbs down, and I had over 5,000 subscribers. I cried tears of joy. I finally found something I thought would be really fun and other people support and enjoy it! My mom came running up because I may have screamed a little bit. She was ecstatic! Her eyes lit up and she smiled because this is kind of like the first time I had ever been so happy with myself.

My day was amazing after that. I had a friend over the internet named Renee we talked pretty often. I told her the news and she checked my two videos out. She gave me really good feedback and she was shocked my the amount of subscribers and views I had gotten technically over night.

If your wondering how I became friends with Renee, its actually pretty crazy. I was on Facebook liking relatable posts and commenting and Renee happened to be doing the same exact thing. She messaged me saying that the posts were hilarious. We had a lot in common and we just clicked and had long conversations everyday on Facebook and Skype.

Yes, my mom and dad knew about her so it wasn't some creepy random person stalking my Facebook account.