Chapter 5

I told my mom I was going for a walk, but I really was going to put the letter in Derek's mailbox. I was wearing all black to try my best to not be seen by him and his family. It worked when I got there I took the letter out of my sweatshirt pocket and slipped it into the mailbox. I sprinted away as fast as I could and I went back to my house, the walk was kind of far but it was worth it. When I got back to my house I went on the computer and went on YouTube, I had a slight obsession with watching makeup tutorials. Then it hit me, I could film a video. I recently went to Mac and Sephora to get a few new products, I could film a haul! I got a few books and set my computer up on them acting as a tripod since I didn't have one. Then I filmed my haul. I was a little bit nervous, because every video I watched on YouTube had amazing editing and I didn't really know how to edit. 

I then made an account, the name is Macbarbie07, if your curious as to why I named it such a random name, it was because the Mac Barbie collection came out in 2007. I thought it was creative since my first video was a Mac haul. I uploaded my video and named it First Video :) Mac and Sephora Haul. After I filmed I thought to myself, "since no one knew of me on the internet, maybe people will like me if they don't know me." I thought it was a great idea.

That night at dinner, I told my mom, my dad, and Briddy bout my video, they thought it was cool and they wanted to see it after dinner. When dinner was done I ran upstairs to get my computer to show them. They all smiled as they watched, I could tell they really liked it. My mom said "I'm so proud of you Bethany, your not as shy as I thought." I responded, "I just hope people like me." "I'm sure people will love you sweety." my dad says.