008.

☁

a few days after his official break up with minjun, the said alpha was no where to be seen. hangyul still found himself looking for the alpha as a habit, but he's gotten used to it. he was busy with his dance classes since he was majoring in dance after all.

he found himself hanging around with his sunbaes more often now. he remembered how minjun didn't let him be friends with alphas. the only other alpha friend he had was yohan. now that he thought about it after ending things with the alpha, he realized how selfish minjun was.

"seungyoun oppa! can you help us with the lyrics too?" a girl interrupted hangyul's thoughts. he was sitting beside the alpha during their break along with yohan and yuvin, but many of seungyoun's fangirls kept approaching him.

"w-we were wondering if these lyrics matched the song we were making" another girl said, putting the sheets of paper in front of seungyoun.

hangyul saw the nasty looks the girls gave him. it was only because of seungyoun that they didn't curse him out right there. he was used to it at this point. he glanced over at the alpha from his textbook and saw the alpha poking his cheek with his pointer finger. he expected the alpha to say 'yes'. seungyoun was too kind to say no.

"maybe another time" seungyoun shot a kind smile at the betas, "after exams are over, i'll definitely take a look at them"

the girls nodded, looking at each other before thanking seungyoun and leaving. seungyoun was obviously well known in the music production major. his songs were so good. hangyul was quite a fan of them too. well, he was a fan of the alpha himself.

"what're you watching?" seungyoun poked his head into hangyul's blanked out field of vision. the beta quickly shook his head to clear his thoughts and looked down onto the screen of his phone with slightly pink cheeks.

"j-just some choreography i filmed a while ago during one of my classes" hangyul replied, hiding his phone with his sweater sleeve. being in a dance major wasn't as impressive as music production. he only chose dance because it was what he liked to do. he wanted to perform on stage. it was his dream to do so.

"you dance?" seungyoun asked, smiling at the beta, "let me see"

hangyul shook his head, cheeks tinting red, "i-it's not good" he was a little insecure about the way he danced. it wasn't as flashy as the ones he'd seen for idol's comeback stages, though he wanted to do that style too.

"don't lie hangyul" yohan said, looking up from his notebook, "you won so many dance competitions in your life!"

"t-that was a long time ago yohan" hangyul always signed up for dance competitions back when he was in high school. he stopped only because he was going to college and had to focus on his studies despite being in dance major.