2 The Lunas and Stories (Edited )

JULY

Jason stalked towards the tents everyone began from. The alpha was beginning to stir now. " Oh? Someone's awake hmm? Excellent." He paused, " Alpha Ruder's Beta. Please come collect your rude ass, excuse of an Alpha!" Jason flung, literally flung Ryder into the tent. He came to a stop in a mess of chairs.

Farven watched with amusement. He cleared his throat as a young man, with a soft small girl clinging to him, came forward. " Jason. What happened?"

The stoic man glanced to the side to see the small crowd. Farven slipped a blanket around his shoulders and chuckled softly. " He was one being rude as hell, and two tried to take my mate away. As if a rank in the pack was more important than an internal bond. " He scoffed. " He needs to learn his manners. "

His beta ran his hand down his face. " You aren't lying. I'm sorry I'm his behalf. His father won't be happy to hear of this. I'm sure he'll be punished for it as well. "

Jason grinned a little as Axton showed up. " Damn . . You did a number on him didn't you Jason?"

The tall guy ruffled his friends hair gently. " Yep. And told him I'd also beat him again when we went to get Tye's things if he started his b.s. again. " He shrugged.

The beta chocked a little. " Tye found a mate? That's awesome. Ruder was always an ass to him. We were relieved that deltas could come this year. It honestly seemed like his only way out. Being twenty-three, Ruder should know better than to act like a teenager. I don't think he has quite grown out of the mindset though.."

They all seemed to be in agreement. Ruder was just laying there unconscious. Farven spoke first, " You know .." Mika's famous mischievous grin sat on his cheeks. " We should tell Daddy, cut him off of everything, and have him travel back alone on foot. It's been done before, and seems like a fitting punishment for disturbing The Run. "

Jason smirked along with Axton. His beta kind of chuckled. " Well, we don't live to close, and it'd be funny. Maybe he'll grow up a little bit. You top dogs don't play around huh?" He took his girl, and lead her away. " I'll give our pack a heads up. "

Jason glanced over at Axton. " So... If you are here. . . "

Axton paled quickly. " And Farven was with Mika... But Farven is now here. "

They shared a glance at a grinning Farven. " I imagine she's having story time with the other Luna's~ " he started laughing heartily.

Both alphas took off running. Both for different reasons. Both with the same goal. Not to have their Luna alone with their very thruthfull and bubbly friend. Even if Jayce was with her he'd just be listening. He wouldn't stop any embarrassing detail from coming out of her mouth.

~~~~~

Tye and Linzie held their sides. Tye's face was against the table top, and Linzie was crying softly. Neither could stop laughing. Mika had them rolling from her new seat in Jayce's lap.

At first they were awkward. Mika was something. A proud Luna acting loopy. Yet they soon discovered that this was simply how she was. Mika was a childish and bubbly girl. Her relaxed state was easily spreadable, and before long she was telling them how her run went. About her ass of a mate who happened to show up right on cue.

Jayce made them both nervous again. His presence was strange and demanding. His eyes hard and honestly scary. That is until Mika poked him, " See? It's like he knows when I speak about him!" She whispered as loudly as she could. " I think he's physic!" She did it again. Tye snickered, and Linzie cracked a huge grin. " Ugh! About time! I've been trying to get you two to smile forever now! If all it took was breaking down an alpha's image.. I definitely have some stories for you two. " She grinned.