8 Fight And Attack

OCTOBER

Jason had woke Tye up when he came up to their room. He apologized for as much as he could. Even if he didn't have a reason to. Tye started slapping at him tiredly. Telling him to shut up, and apologizing himself. Of course both of them ended up passing out anyway. Jason held him tightly, and wasn't about to let him go. Afraid he would disappear.

The next day Tye woke up in a foul mood. He refused to go to dance practice with the girls. Jason sighed a little, and decided to give him a few hours.

The girls has been filled in on what happened last night. They had a lot of questions, but we're simply told they would see soon at an Alpha meeting. Linzie was scared. She'd never been around so much power at once. Still, she stood up to his parents. Helped him gain some of the trust of his people. Surely she could step up to this group. She longed to, and the Lunas all seemed to genuinely like her.

" Gah why do I have to learn this?!" She closed her eyes. Vex's training had helped tremendously. She could dance in heels at least.

" I could murder Axton for this. Mika had an entire month to learn. He wants you to take a crash course. " Rico groaned. " You're better than she was though. My feet aren't killing me yet. "

Mika laughed as she fed Lily. " I mean it's true. She us doing really good considering she has what about ten days to learn? " She smiled, " Esmeralda made me dance with a broom. " She blushed.

Esmeralda laughed. " Yes I did, and you stopped stomping feet. " She stuck her tongue out playfully.

The doors burst open suddenly, and a grumpy duo came in. " I don't want to dance! I want to sleep my day away!"

" Not happening Kitten! Get used to it. You gonna start cracking under pressure now? Because your 'parents' were killed? That's life. Mine died young! How do you think I felt?"

" I'm not you! I'm a weak ass human boy! I just turned 22 this March! I don't know shut about life. I know enough to survive. I know what I like. I know who I love. That's not much!"

" Thats enough. That's all you have to know. You find the rest out as you go. And sometimes it's painful as fuck! " Jason growled. " You know what?"

Tye's heart dropped slightly. He had a bad feeling. Had his attitude turned his soul mate against him? He frowned, almost looking like he was going to cry. He wanted to apologize already for being temperamental.

" Spend some time with the girls. Rico. Let's go. Now. " He ordered.

His friend looked taken back. He'd just received an order though, and he could deny it. Jason's pull was just to strong. Jason turned away without another word, pride getting in the way, and left Tye alone. Tears pricked his eyes, and he sunk down to the floor.

Mika ran to his side in an instant. She sat Lily in the playpin, and sat next to him. She pulled him into a hug. " Let it out. No one should hold all this in. Not even an alpha can handle that. "

Tye broke down, and started sobbing. " D-did I ruin it? " He asked through sobs.

Esme hugged him as well. " No huney. No. He's just as upset as you. He feels everything you do. "

He groaned mournfully. " I wish I could feel him to! I can't. I can't do anything right! I can't feel his pain, his emotions.. I can't hear his voice in my mind! I can't tell what he's thinking, and it's eating me alive! "

Linzie sat in front of him, and leaned forward placing her forehead against his. " But, you can do things for him that no one else can. You help him heal faster. You can massage his shoulders, cook for him, wish him if he's had a long day. Train with him. Learn about him, and give him confidence. You can still be with him while he runs. You probably already know him the best out of any of his pack. Your pack. But holding in this pain. Keeping it inside will only hurt you both. "