0.2

i woke up to a sprained neck. my days are going just great. moving my head as slowly as possible, i looked forward, only to let out a shriek. in front of me was a young man. i started getting flashbacks of last night and groaned. the same sound left his lips as his eyes slowly fluttered open. i never got to see how handsome he truly is last night but damn. this man looks like he came straight out of a poster.

holding his head, his groans continued. when his eyes finally met mine, he let out a loud scream. he used his arms as a shield and brought it to his chest. "w-who are you? and what are you doing in my house?" i looked at him not believing a single word that escaped his lips. is this man for real? he gasped and brought his hand to his mouth. "did you take advantage of me? i'm telling you i'm not as easy as i might look which i don't"

it was now my turn to be gasp. "excuse me mister but look down at yourself. i didn't touch you a single time," his gaze followed down, checking his clothes. a hue of pink dusted his cheeks. our eyes met and he smiled sheepishly, rubbing his nape. clearing his throat, he brought back his poker face. "what are you doing at my house and how did you find it? and who are you?"

i rolled my eyes. "again look around you. this is my house. not yours," his eyes roamed around, taking in his surroundings. his cheeks turned scarlet. "um how did i get here?" he looked down at his feet. "i don't know. ask yourself. but you were drunk and kept ringing my doorbell at 2 in the morning. you said i broke your heart and used you," his eyes widened.

he quickly stood up and bowed 90 degrees. "i'm so sorry. i really didn't mean to do this. i'm really sorry," i stood up and straightened him so he could meet my eyes. "stop apologizing. i forgive you," who wouldn't if the stranger was this handsome? but that's besides the point. he pointed at the door. "i should uh get going. thank you for not kicking me out and i'm sorry once again," he bowed before turning around to leave.

i held onto his wrist, turning him so he could face me again, sending a small smile. "you should have some hangover soup. i'll make it for you," he shook his head in denial. "it's okay. i don't want to trouble you anymore," my stubbornness showing, i denied it and dragged him into the kitchen. "i'm not that mean and besides. i'm sure you have a headache," he shot me a grateful smile and sat down on one of the chairs.

it was weird having an unknown person look at you while you were cooking and having him ask every now and then if he should help. never been in that situation? well i clearly have. setting the bowl down in front of him, i took the seat opposite. "thank you," he mumbled before slurping away. "this is really good. thank you so much," i smiled at him. he looked really happy eating. he must love food. "you said your name is yeon..." i trailed off and he shot me a small grin. "yeonjun. choi yeonjun," he extended his forward. "we never had a proper introduction did we?" he asked, his head tilted. god he looked so good. not the time to gush about his looks. "well if you weren't that drunk maybe we would've had last night," i extended my hand forward, our hands now clasped together.

"areum. kim areum."