1.4

i've been working on my story and so far it's going pretty smooth. i ended up changing the name of it to 'serendipity'. its about how a young boy manages to stumble across a girl's house late at night and since then, their meetings increased. it felt like fate. two broken souls finding peace within each other.

i was at a coffee shop. sipping on my drink while continuing to type down the rest of the story. i was also going to meet jeongguk today. he's been spamming me since that day asking for another chance. at first i ignored it all. i even blocked his number but he managed to text me from his friends phones. i don't even know how he got my number.
getting tired of the constant messages, i agreed to meet him for the first and last time.

a chair dragged from opposite of mine and my eyes met a bucket hat. is this an idol? am i going to live the y/n life? he was dressed in fully black. a mask and a bucket hat covering his face. "just don't say anything and let me be here for a second. these thirsty hoes won't leave me alone," a raspy voice said making me stifle a laugh. he probably saw the look on my face. "go ahead and laugh," i let out a tiny laugh not to disturb the others. "shit they're here," he mumbled and quickly held my hand. "you know i love you so much right? i literally can't live without you," his voice had changed into a much lighter tone and his hand held mine even tighter. he gestured for me to play along and so i did. "i'll talk with my brother about us. i'm sure he won't have any problems with us dating," i shot a smile.

the said girls made their way over to us and tapped my shoulder lightly. "have you seen someone like your boyfriend perhaps?" i quickly shook my head no. "the only person who i've seen who looks like my boyfriend is my boyfriend," they apologized and got out of the cafe. he took his hands away from mine and sighed in relief. removing his mask, we finally met eyes. an oh so familiar face. i've seen him multiple times on tv and posters. the button nose, big eyes and those pretty lips. a hand flew to my mouth. it was him. my idol. am i y/n yet?

he quickly shushed me. "you know me don't you?" i nodded my head. "okay then keep cool. i'm just here for my friend. i don't know where he's stuck at," he looked around trying to find for his friend. "but anyway who are you? i should thank you for what you've done," he said oh so politely. i think i'm drooling. he snapped his fingers in front of me, getting me out of my daydream. "oh i'm areum. kim areum," he nodded his head. "right. i forgot what that kid said," i furrowed my eyebrows. "kid..? who?" i questioned. "oh it's my friend. he actually knows you. he asked me to accompany hi-" a loud voice interrupted his sentence. "hyung!" we looked towards the sound of the voice and my jaw dropped. "oh there he is," i looked back and forth between the two males.

the latter came and sat down next to his brother, my mouth still hanging open. he chuckled and tapped my chin making me close my mouth. i pulled his arm bringing him closer so i could whisper in his ear. "you know yoongi? as in min yoongi? as in suga? like agust d?" he nodded his head. "why didn't you tell me before?" he shrugged before placing an order. "not important," he mumbled. "how is that not important?" i hissed. "hi yoongi," i put on the sweetest smile and batted my eyelashes. "uh yeah hi," he sent a small wave. oh my god he's even more handsome in real life. i stopped myself from squealing. i wanted to pinch his cheekies so bad.

he got up from his seat and adjusted his attire. "bye gguk. text me if you need something. i'm not staying here just cause you want to settle stuff," the said boy nodded and sent a smile. "bye areum," he sent me a small smile and i swear i felt my heart flip. when i was sure he left, i kicked jeongguk underneath the table. "what was that for?" he winced.

"bitch you didn't tell me you knew the min yoongi. i would've been friends just to see him"