1.9

taehyung's p.o.v

yeonjun walked out of the house and by the look on his face i knew something went wrong. i walked into her room to see her and jeongguk all cuddled up together. my blood boiled at the sight. "JEON JEONGGUK!" both of them got up startled. "WHAT'S WRONG?" he screamed back. i stormed up to them ready to punch him. areum protected his head, pulling him closer to her. "areum?" i looked at her in disbelief.

she sighed and turned to the shaking boy. "it's time you tell them the truth. i can't handle this anymore," she groaned. i looked back and forth between the two. "what's going on?" soobin's voice rang on the room followed by jimin's. "tell what? are you guys dati-" geez this girl keeps cutting me off. where did the manners go? "WE AREN'T! IF YOU WOULD LET THE POOR GUY SPEAK WITHOUT SCARING HIM MAYBE HE WOULD'VE SAID THE TRUTH BY NOW!" she screamed and i looked at her in shock. she huffed out a breath and softly took the boy's hand. a comforting smile on her lips, she urged him to speak. they looked like they were communicating through eyes.

i've had enough. its been 5 minutes. "alright enough with the telepathy shit. speak," i tapped my foot impatiently. "so um i... well you see.." he mumbled out awkwardly. "you what?" jimin joined in. "i'm gay," he whispered but since the room was quiet everyone heard it. "oh yes baby we got a gay in the house!" jimin cheered and started twerking. "AHHH MY EYES" soobin covered his eyes. "jimin stop it. you're scaring the boy," i glared at him. "you're a gay..?" i asked once more and he nodded slowly. a soft smile formed on my face and i patted his back. "don't be scared. we support em in this household," he gave a smile back.

the three of us got out of the room and plopped down on the couch. "who would've thought that man would be like that?" jimin laughed. "it's cute. he's cute," he continued. "oh my god," i groaned and laughed. "wait!" soobin exclaimed. we turned to him confused. "so yeonjun hyung saw them like that but since he doesn't know about jeongguk hyung he..." we gasped. oh this is a mess.

yeonjun's p.o.v

i came back home drunk. i plopped myself on the couch and put my legs up on the coffee table. "hyung?" i turned towards the voice. i smiled cheekily and laughed. my hands making its way onto his cheeks, i pinched them. "you're so cute but you were sooooooooooo," i dragged onto it until i ran out of breath. "... wrong," i heaved out. "hyung you're drunk let's get you to the room," i pushed his arm away and frowned. "no!" i crossed my arms over my chest and pouted. "she loves him," i whispered, a tear falling down.

beomgyu's gaze lingered on mine. "she loves him gyu. she doesn't love me the way i do. they looked cute together, all snuggled up," i smiled. "oh hyung," he wrapped his arms around me. i remained blank. "you know they say, drink your pain away," i hiccuped. "i drank. so much. somehow this just brings back more memories of her and no pain is erasing. why is that gyu? why can't i forget her?" he smiled at me pitifully. "and that bitch," i grit my teeth. "she had the audacity to kiss me. god knows where he gave that strength to that woman, i couldn't push her away. for gods sake she would've thought we were making out!" i let it out angrily, kicking my shoes away.

i rested my head on beomgyu's chest, curled up into a little ball. "who's she?" he asked. "hanuel," i answered back. his grip around me tightened. he comforted me through the night until i fell asleep.

______

the next morning i woke up with a massive headache. my head was placed on someone's chest and we were snuggling up close. i stood up in fright and looked at my brother's sleeping figure. "oh damn," i whispered. "did we sleep like that? what happened last night?" i gripped my head. beomgyu woke up with a groan and looked up at me. "oh hi hyung," he waved sleepily. i smiled and ruffled his hair. "cute," i mumbled. "i'll be in my room if you need me," he nodded and i walked upstairs.

i laid down on my bed, memories of yesterday came flooding. i wiped away the tears that fell down but eventually gave up when it didn't stop. why do i always end up hurt in love? its always me. i give too much and i get nothing in return. i don't know what i was expecting from her. i should've known the day she left with him in the arcade. she looked happy to go with him. i'm such a fool. i laughed bitterly.