𝙰𝚕𝚠𝚊𝚢𝚜 𝙾𝚗 𝚃𝚒𝚖𝚎.

OCTOBER 26TH, 2020. 9:45PM.

 9:45PM

NASIR

I sat in the living room with Quan and Bryson as we smoked. The smoke floated through the air creating patterns that my high ass couldn't stop staring at. I needed to get together with Nola. ASAP. I couldn't get her out my head.

"Aye, Nigga what you thinkin bout?" Quan asked. I shook my head as I hit the wood. "Nothin." Bryson chuckled before he spoke, "Nah, It's something. Your face been balled up since you got here."

"It's just some personal shit." I said to avoid talking about it. "We ain't gone judge you bruh. Just tell us cause clearly you hella bothered." Bryson said taking a sip from his cup. I sighed deeply as I ashed the blunt and took another long hit. I looked up and they both were looking at me waiting for me to say something. I blew the smoke out as I began to speak, "Y'all remember shawty I used to always be with?" They looked at each other sharing a confused look. "Before I met y'all..brownskin, real pretty, nice body." I looked at them as they nodded their heads. "Ohhhhh." They said in unison. "Yeah she was bad as hell. What happened?" Quan asked rolling up another backwood.

"Well..she got this nigga..her boyfriend. But I think he be hitting her.. or something. That shit fucking with me cause I always cared about her but I just got so caught up in myself you know? I started making money, started runnin the streets more and before I knew it she left." I hit the wood again letting the smoke filling up my lungs. "She left? Where she go?" Bryson asked.

"College. Atlanta.. I remember the day she left. I hadn't seen her in so long and she looked so mature. She just showed up to say bye to my grandmother and she barely acknowledged me. Then all of a sudden she was at my grandmothers house on my birthday. She look even better than before." "You sound like you got a thing for her." I nodded my head. "I always did." I put the blunt out and sat back continuing to vent. "She just a girl that you never forget. She leaves her mark." "You fucked?" Quan asked. I sucked my teeth and mugged him. "Nigga no. She not like that." He held held his hands up in the air. "Aye I just was asking. It sound like you gone off her."

I was. I still am. But I ain't got the slightest idea on how to deal with that. I still ain't know how to deal with what my grandmother told me. Love me? Thats a strong word.

"So what you gonna do bout this boyfriend?" Bryson asked. "Yeah cause we can get rid of that problem real easy." Quan said putting his gun on the small table. I chuckled a lil bit. "Nah, that won't be necessary. Besides I'd need more information before I have us do anything." They nodded and I sat there pulling out my phone to send Nola a text.

I'm on my way. Get dressed.

 Get dressed