Tying up loose ends

⚠️Trigger warning once again⚠️

• First off, the thing I said that gave it away that you all missed, was in chapter 8 when Todoroki and Shinsou were talking with the Bakusquad. Shinsou is talking about how Izuku is going to be mad at them for interfering, and he says that they're doomed. Todoroki offhandedly says 'squared' in reply. They're already doomed in the sense that they're dead are now stuck haunt the forest until the further out how to move on. So the squared comment was a nudge towards that.

• Second, let's talk about Izuku's wrists. So obviously he cut them and that's how he died. They never stopped bleeding, even after he died, which is why he hates the feeling of blood dripping off his arms. It's a reminder of what he did to himself, his biggest regret. His arms started to bleed more around Katsuki bc he was Izuku's unfinished business. His wrists were basically playing hot and cold with him, bleeding more around Katsuki and easing up when Izuku was away from him.

• Next is Katsuki amnesia. He never had any sort of head trauma or anything that caused it. He really was just so unhappy with his childhood that he blocked it out.

• You all know that Katsuki could touch Izuku bc he was Izuku's unfinished business, but you don't know why he could see shin and todo and why the bakusquad could also see them. Izuku ended up being very close with the other two dead boys in the forest and they formed a close bond. If Izuku has stuck around, he would have been able to be seen by Todoroki's siblings and Shinsou's sister (their unfinished business). The bakusquad could see them bc they had such a close bond with Katsuki that they get sucked into it.

But only Izuku and Katsuki could touch each other.