When you have a nightmare

(Italics are your nightmare)
This is when you guys have a sleepover at your house and you happen to have a nightmare

💥Bakugo💥

"Psh!You really think I'd be with someone so weak?You're just fooling yourself!Thinking I'd stay with you of all people?!"

The words sounded like venom to your ears.
Your former boyfriend now walking away as you begged him to stay with you and that you'll do better for him.

"N-no Baku!Please!I promise I'll do better!I'll impress you this time I promise!"

"Heh!I doubt that!"

"No!Please!"

Please

Please

"Oi!Hey!Dumbass!(Y/NNNNNN)!"

You shot up in bed only to realize Katsuki with his hands on your shoulders trying to snap you out of your trance.You looked into his crimson eyes and started to sob really hard.The next thing that happened really surprised you.
He pulled you into his chest and said
"Shhhhhhh...it's ok babe I'm hear for you!
Do you wanna talk about it?"

You nodded and tried your best to speak
"Y-you decided t-t-that I-I was w-weak a-and you s-said you didn't w-wanna b-be w-with
m-m-me anymore!" You sobbed into his chest
This shook him...did you really think that could happen?It wasn't even true!

"Hey hey hey!Shhhhhhh!I promise that could never happen to our relationship!It was just a dream I promise!"

"Thank y-you S-Suki"

"Come here..." he said as he pulled you on top of his chest.

"Get some sleep dumbass.I'm hear for you."
He said kissing the top of of your head as you both dozed off again

🦈Kirishima🦈
"D-Dad...K-KIRISHIMA?!What happened?!WHO DID THIS?!" You sniffed starting to cry

"L-listen princess" Fatgum started to say
"I-Well WE need you to run far away from here!D-don't look back j-just r-run!"
He said starting to loose consciousness

"DAD PLEASE NO!" You looked over at Kirishima who had obviously failed at being unbreakable this time around

"KIRI!EIJI!BABY I CAN HELP YOU PLEASE JUST STAY WITH ME!" You yelled starting to panic.

"(Y/N)!My baby shark...my lovely pebble.I'm gonna miss you so much..."

N-no it can't end like this!

"Wait!DAD!KIRISHIMA!"

Kiri

Kiri

"Baby?!PEBBLE WAKE UP!"

WAKE UP

You shot up and immediately looked around for Kirishima.Thankfully he was still by your side.But where was your dad?In a panic you darted out of your bed and down the hallway Kirishima running after you.You got to your dads room and swung the door open to see a now half asleep worried Fatgum.You tackled him in his bed giving him the biggest bear hug you could.