First fight part 2

🥦Deku🥦
Deku was always pushing his limits to become a great hero but you as his partner knew that he just like everyone else has a limit.

You always confronted your cinnamon roll boyfriend about him pushing his limits
Your conversations always went something like this
"Izu...baby I know you wanna be a great hero but everyone has a limit.You should relax!"

"I'm really fine baby!If I wanna become a great hero I have to work hard to get there!"

You sighed "I know babe just be careful"

And those conversations always worked for like 2 days that is...After the 2 days he'd go right back to training like he was before.You admire his goals but he needed to be careful!You cared about him so much and you didn't wanna see him hurt himself to the point where it would be permanent.You always felt pushed aside when he was training he rarely made time for you and that was starting to bother you.He was canceling all of you guys plans to go train and you were getting sick of it.But one final text was your last straw...
You were waiting at his favorite restaurant for like 30 minutes when you decided to text him.

You:
Hey baby!You promised we'd go get dinner tonight.You're still coming right...?
🥦😍Izuuu babeee😍🥦:
Ah!Sorry I can't I have training with AllMight tonight!Maybe next weekend!
Read 6:54

"Huh that's weird" Deku thought...
"Oh well maybe she's busy too"

You could not believe it!HE PROMISED!
All you wanted to do was spend time with him!
As you walked back to the dorms you couldn't help but cry.By the time you got back you makeup was streaming down your cheeks and tears were still falling out of your eyes.You walked passed the kitchen to get to the elevator when you were stopped by a familiar voice
"Oi!Dumbass!"
You continued to walk
"HEY!I WAS TALKING TO YOU!"
He followed you all the way up to your dorm and prevented you from shutting your door.
He walked in as if it was his room and sat on the bed next to you.
He saw that you'd been crying so he wrapped his arms around you and pulled you into a tight hug.
"NOW TELL ME!Who's ass do I have to kick!"
Just as you were about to explain the door flew open to see Uraraka and Deku.
"SEE!I told you they were in here alone!"
"(Y/N) what is going on here...?"
With that Bakugo got up and left to follow after Uraraka and give her a piece of his mind!
"Why are you in here alone...with Kacchan?"

"I don't owe you an explanation!I need to know why you are ignoring me all of a sudden!"

"(Y/N) I TOLD YOU I HAD TRAINING!"

"BUT YOU PROMISED TO HAVE DINNER WITH ME!IZUKU YOU PROMISED!"

"I DONT HAVE TIME FOR THAT STUFF!"

"BUT IZU... "THAT STUFF" IS IMPORTANT TO ME!"

"WHATEVER!I WOULD'NT HAVE TO TRAIN ALL THE TIME IF YOU WERE'NT SUCH A DISTRACTION!"

"Is that really how you feel...?"

"YES!YOU NEVER GET OFF MY BACK ABOUT ALL THIS SHIT!"

"Fine!If I'm such a distraction maybe you should just leave.Don't talk to me ever again Deku!"

With that he left instantly regretting what he said to you but he knew it was too late