When he gets sick

What table are you guys gonna sit at?For me it's definitely table 8

💥Bakugo💥
Bakugo was currently stuck in his room with a bad cold.He would literally kill to get out of bed and go work out but he knows damn well that you will find out and get on his case about it.
And to be honest he'd rather not deal with that at the moment.However he kept wandering around his room and he was not able to sit still and watch the movie you put on for him.

You walked into the room to find him doing everything but laying down like you said to do.

"Hey Suki?!What did I say?!"
"I don't know...whatever I forgot!"
"No you didn't!I told you to stay in bed!Do you wanna get better?!"
"Of fucking course!"
"Then lay down!"

He sighed in annoyance and laid on the bed
"Yeah yeah whatever dumbass"

You sat down on the bed to give him some cough medicine and sighed
"Sorry for yelling at you"
"I-it's fine babe....you did tell me to lay down or whatever."

You sighed again as you were gonna give him more cough medicine however you heard something else....
"WHAT?!NO FUCKING WAY!THAT SHIT TASTES AWFUL!" He yelled but instantly broke into a fit of coughs
"Oh come on Suki....it'll be fine"

Let's just say it was a long next 45 minutes of trying to convince him

🦈Kirishima🦈
Kirishima was currently in bed with a fever.
You felt so bad for your sharkie.He was still trying to smile even if he was in pain.You would ask him how he's doing and he would smile and tell you he's fine but he would quickly groan in pain and ask you for some water.(Which he couldn't keep down for the life of him)

So here you were currently rubbing his back while he threw up the medicine he had just took about an hour ago

"D-Don't worry about m-me pebble I'm gonna be fi-..." he throws up again

"Oh Kiri...baby it's gonna be ok!I'll stay with you till your better."

He continued to throw up for about 10 minutes and then you decided to run him a shower

"Th-thank you babe" he said in a cracked voice

"Anytime Eiji!I love taking care of you."

As he was in the shower you got him some new basketball shorts because he was so hot he didn't wanna wear his sweatpants anymore

Overall Eiji was so sweet even when he was sick.He always felt bad that you had to take care of him but you honestly loved it.
You just hated when he was in pain like that
And he wasn't difficult when it came to taking medicine.But he did have trouble keeping it down.(but that's not his fault)

⚡️Denki⚡️
Denki was currently sick in his room with a cough and a "tummy ache" as he called it.
(Sooo cuteeeee >-<)

As much as you told yourself that your dad would kill you if you got sick from him you didn't care.Kaminari was suffering and you weren't about to sit around and do nothing about it.He was honestly not as difficult as you thought he'd be but he wasn't as easy as Kirishima ether...
(You were gonna study in his room while wearing a mask to be able to help him if he needed it.)

"Kami do you need anything before I sit down to study?"

"N-no I'm alright."

"Ok just let me know..."

"U-uhhh actually I'm thirsty Eeve.Can I have water?"