Chapter 1

You are at home listening to the radio, when suddenly in the radio say that The Wanted will go to your city, you get excited a lot and obviously you're going to see them. When you buy tickets, also buy the backstage. It was too exciting to know that you were going to meet The Wanted.

There comes the day of the concert, you were so excited. When you enter the backstage, you see that they are sitting, so you talk to them and ask them a photo and autograph. When you get to Nathan, he looks at you and says “You're beautiful” and asks your name.

He says “What is your favorite song?” And you say “Personal Soldier” He says ”It’s a beautiful song for a cute girl. Then, the guards come and say it's show time, so you tell them goodbye, they say goodbye to you but since you arrived until you left Nath was still looking at you.

At the concert you were in the sixth row, and when it starts you realize that Nath was watching at you from the stage. They start singing and you scream at each of the songs. Then, Nathan takes the microphone and says “The next song I dedicate it to a cute girl I met today before the show”. When he says that, you know that he is talking about you. Then, you hear “Left left left right left” You get too excited to know that Nathan Sykes dedicated to you your favorite song.

After the song, he starts looking in the audience and when he finds you, sends you a kiss and wink. The day of your life.