Chapter 12

You rise from the table and go into the hall, she says "Well, I do not know you very well, but what little I've seen, you're a good girl, and if my son chose you is because you make him happy, and that's what I want" You say" You don´t have to worry I'll take care of him, we will be a good marriage" When you say that you earn your trust and returning to the table.

When you go to sit Nath *as a gentleman* gets up and puts you at ease the chair. After dinner Nath said, "Well, now you know my girlfriend, I want to give her a gift" In that, takes a very large box. You open it and see it's the wedding dress that you liked at the store. You say "Aww Nath is beautiful" He says "I saw how you looked at that store and I thought you would look beautiful" You say "Aaw thank you very much love, I love you more than everything" He says "I love you more and gives you a kiss in front of his family. He says “I'm sure you will look beautiful.”

In that, back to the room, you say goodbye to Nathan’s parents and walk into the room with him. You say "This day was perfect love, thank you very much" He says "You have nothing to thank, I do it for you, and for how much I love you" *holds your hands* He says "From now on, every day well be like this” You say "Like this?" He says "We'll be together, nothing separates us, I will see sleeping and waking next to me" You say "Yes, and from now on, everything will be perfect." *gives a kiss on the lips wishing you good night* Your head on his chest and you fall asleep listening to his heart beat.