Chapter 22

Anyway, everyone leaves and you're alone with Nath, and you say "Nath, are you sure nothing happened with you and Tanya?" He says "Love, I'm more than sure, and even if passed, it is not important, I love you" When he says that you feel confident and safe. *He gives you a kiss and sleep*.

The next day, eat breakfast and go for a walk in that, Nath says "What is your favorite animal?" And you say "Dog" He says "And your favorite breed?" You say, "Well, I like the Golden Retriever and Saint Bernard" He says "These dogs are beautiful". Keep walking and change the subject.

 When you get home, the food is ready, so get to eat, in that Nath says "Love, I have to go for a while, but I’ll be back in the afternoon" You say “Where are you going?" He says "Ah I will go see a cousin" When he says that, you know that's not true, is not going to see any cousin. You say "Well, but let me go with you" He said "No no, I have to go alone, we want to talk about business, you better wait here" You say "Okay"  *He gives you a kiss, but you feel like he is lying to you.* When he leaves the house, you start thinking that maybe he’s going to see Tanya as she is interested in him. 7:00 pm and he did not arrive. Then, you hear the door is opening and you say "I missed you, where did you go?" He says "Oh I went to buy some things" You say "Did not you go with your cousin?" He says "No, I didn’t" You say "So why you lied to me, Nathan?" *With angry voice* He says "I didn’t wanted to lie, it's just that you could not go with me" You say "Nathan, I'm your wife, you are supposed to tell me everything, why I could not go with you?, surely you went to see your little friend  right? He says "No love, of course not, I just wanted to make you happy" You say "How do you want to me happy, lying to me? He says "Go to the front yard, there is something for you" *Angry* You say "I don’t want to go!" He says "Please!" And forces you to go, but he covers your eyes. You say "Nathan Sykes what is going on?" He says "I want that if you ever get lonely and I can not help you, this gift can do it for me" You say "What are you talking about?" He says "Open your eyes!" In that, when you open your eyes in the middle of the garden you see a box with a huge bow, walk and when you open it you see a cute Golden Retriever freshly born.

You fall in love when you see the doggy, it was the cutest thing you saw in your life. When you caress it Nath says "I assumed that you would like, that’s why I didn’t want you to come with me, I wanted to surprise you" When he says that, you feel sorry for having made a jealous scene being newlyweds. He says "It's normal to feel jealous, I also feel if something like this happens to me, but do not worry beautiful, everything is fine, and now I want us to raise our puppy together and start creating our own family. *Hugs you kiss you and start playing with the new family member.