Chapter 11

You come to Australia and at the airport there were many people, they were waiting to The Wanted. When you step off the plane, Nath holds your hand and says "Here we go." Enter the airport and all the photographers and fans approach them and ask Nathan "Is she your girlfriend? Since when? "And Nath says" It's not just my girlfriend, is my future wife.”

The fans are surprised to see that Nathan is getting married. Nathan walks on, never drop your hand. Then, you arrive to the car, say goodbye to the cameras and leave. Arriving at the hotel Nath's parents come to meet you, Nath says "Mom, Dad let me introduce my girlfriend" His mother says "Hello darling, nice to meet you, Nathan told me all about you.” Nathan's father says "You're so cute, I see that my son has good taste." In short, stay at the hotel and that night is planned dinner. The hour of dinner came, all very elegant dress. When you were having dinner Nath said "Mom, Dad, I have to say something" They say "What about son?" Nath says "Now you know my girlfriend, I want to say that she is the woman I’ll love forever, that's why I asked his hand, so she is my future wife.

All are silent, you suppose that something is wrong, then Nathan’s dad says "It's an amazing idea" And they all begin to celebrate, then you smile and feel welcome. Nath's dad says "My son finally found someone to make his life" But Nath's mother tells you “You and me have to talk….