Chapter 23

The next day when you wake up Nath was watching you, and you say "What's up?" He says, "Nothing, it's just that, you're so beautiful that I can not stop watching you" You say "You're beautiful too, you're the most beautiful person I've ever met. *You give him a kiss and go down to breakfast*.

You're in the dining room and Nath says "Hey love, think about a name for our puppy" You say "Yes, yesterday I was thinking, but which you would like?" He says "The one you want" You say "Well, is male and would like Angus". He says "Angus? I like it” In that, he says" Do you want to go to buy accessories for Angus and return to watch movies?” You say "Of course my love."

You leave the house and go to Petland (pet store) when you enter, some people recognize Nathan, in that many people approach him and ask for autographs and pictures as always, in that, he says "Well, as you know, I just got married, so if you want a photo will have to be my wife in it." When fans leave, you say "Nath, why did you want to take pictures with me?" He says "Because you're my wife, and I don’t want my fans inconvenienced you" You say "Awww you're so cute" You are in the store and see a very cute little bed, and Nath asks "Do you want that?" You say "I like it, but as you want" He says "Love, all you want is yours" *kisses you* Then, you buy everything, bed, food, necklace, ring, etc..

You come home and Nath starts calling Angus, you say "Nath, Angus is just a puppy, must be in our bedroom" He says "Sure, I'm a fool, lets go" You say "You're no fool, let’s find Angus”.

You go into the bedroom and Angus was not where you left off, began to look under the bed, in the bathroom, everywhere and he was not. You wondered how a puppy could have escaped from his bedroom! In that, Nath asks all service if they have seen and they all say no! In that, someone touch the doorbell, and Nath opens the door, when he opens the door is Tanya (Nath’s “friend”) and in her hands was Angus.

Then, you see her in the door and Angus with her and you say "Why do you have our dog?" She says "I was walking outside and I saw him on the street" You say "Well, I can’t understand how our puppy escaped of our house and reached the street" Nath says "Well love, maybe he escaped when we opened the door, but, hey thank you very much Tanya” *hugs her giving thanks*. And she looks at you with a look very ugly. You say "Well, anyway, thanks and you close the door" Nath says "Honey, why are like this with her?" You say "Because I don’t like her, and I cant understand how Angus get to the street if he even walk" He says “Well you're right, Angus still can not walk and could not have gone down the stairs, out of the house and get to the street, but then what happened? You say "Well, maybe Tanya entered the house and took him”. He says "You think?" You say "Just to have your attention is capable of anything" He says "What? How do you know that?” You say "When Natasha, Peter and she came to dinner I noticed how she looked at you.”

He says "Well, you must know, I'm never interested in her and I never will, you are the woman of my life, and nothing will make me change my mind, so you don’t  need to worry because she do not care to me. You say "I'm glad you said that Nath, because sometimes I'm jealous, because I don’t want to lose you, I want us to be together for life". He says, "And it will always be together, no matter who gets in our way" *You smile and say* "I love you" He says "I love you more. We did not see movies, but what do you say if we had dinner, and before bed, the three of us see a scary movie? You say "The three of us?" He says "You forget about Angus?" You say "Oh, of course not" *Load to Angus, and up to the bedroom* ..