Chapter 2

You go home after having the best day of your life. Days later you go to Twitter and have a new follower, and that follower was Nath. You get excited a lot and you send him a Dm "Hey Nath, you know who I am?" And an hour later, he answered "Of course, you're the pretty girl I met, how are you" You were excited and you answer "I'm fine and you?" And began the conversation. You could not believe you were talking to Nathan Sykes, it was a dream come true.

A week later, Nathan sends you Dm saying "The truth is that since that concert I could not get out you out my head" and you say "really? How nice you are" And he says "Yeah, I had never seen a pretty girl like you, and maybe we can see again" You answer" of course Nath, anytime."

Your mom surprises you with a gift, that gift was a plane ticket to New York City for the next week and to see The Wanted Live once again, and now in the front row. You get excited a lot and then you send a Dm to Nathan saying “Hey Nath, I'll go to New York to see you live" but he didn’t answer. You thought he didn’t want to talk to you anymore, but the next day he answered and said "Really? That's amazing, maybe I can see you before or after the concert to go for a coffee" *delighted* you say "Of course….