Chapter 5

He smilesand says "Please, you’d be my girlfriend?" *You, with a beautiful smile answer* "Of course I do" You give hima hug and looks at you in a way that makes you feel nervous. He says "It’sokay, now I am with you and I'll be your strength" Your faces are coming together and at least you realize you’re slowlykissing.

Thenhe tells you “It's time to go to the hotel" And you agree. When you arrive at the hotel, heleaves you in your room, you look for 10 seconds at those beautiful green eyes and he says "Never mind I‘ll find someone like you" You say “Me neither Nath" He says "Good night beautiful" You say" Good night, my love" He gives you a tender kiss and goes to his room. You get to your bed and you realize that nothing could be better than what just happened. And finally you fall asleep.

The next day you hear someone knocks your door, you go out tosee who it is but you do not see anyone, and suddenly Nath hugs you from behind and says "Good morningbeautiful girl" You say "OhNath you scared me" You give him a hug and say "Hello beautiful"He says "Ready for today?"You say "More than ready" He says "What do you want to do before the show?"You say "Whatever you want to" And he says "I have an idea,follow me..

Youleave the hotel and he takes you to walk, he takes your hand and says "Nothing better than being with you" You say "I think the same Nath, you are wonderful" He gives you a kiss on the forehead as protecting you from everybody, and keep walking. In that, some fans cometo ask for photos and autographs, and he as a gentleman asks if it is okay totake photos with them and you tell him there’sno problem.

Whenhe is with the girls, they asked, "Nath who is she, your friend?" And he says "No, not my friend, is the woman of my life" And gives you a kiss on your lips in front of all the girls dying to be his girlfriend. You knew that was true love and you give him a hug.