Chapter 26

FINAL CHAPTER

In that, you lie down on the bed to watch a movie, but you feel bad, you have a fever, and headache, so Nath gives you medicine and a kiss and says "Relax, I'm here." In that, you sleep soundly, wake up the next day, you were not at home and Nath was not with you. You were at the hotel in New York City, did not understand what had happened, because when you sleep with Nath, were in your house, you hear so much noise in the hallway outside your bedroom, get dressed and go out and see what happens. Then you see The Wanted walking and you scream "Hey Nath, love" and he tells Jay "Look Jay, is the girl of the backstage" They greet you and you confused say "Don’t you know who I am?" He says  "Sure I know, beautiful" When he says that you feel peace within yourself and say "I'm glad you remember me" He says "Sure, you're the girl from the backstage, how can I forget you" You say "What?" In that, you run to your bedroom and start to mourn, you realize that the “The Wanted’s” concert in New York have not passed yet, you realize that Nath was never your boyfriend, you realize you never lived that love story with him, you realize you were never married, and that Tanya never existed, you realize that all was dream.

Disappointed, you sit down to mourn outside your bedroom, all the people looking that you were crying, in that Nath comes to you and says "What’s going on? Why are you crying? “ You say ”Because I thought that something had happened, and now I realize that it never happened” He says "You're very pretty, since I saw you on backstage, I kept thinking of you, do you wanna go for a ride with me?“ You say "Just like in my dream, but of course yes”…..