Chapter 16

After a week, you already have your wedding date, are very excited and are sending invitations to all guests, as were total 500, including your family and friends, Nath’s family, some celebrities and of course The Wanted.

Choose the church, the hall, the tables, all the details to make that day more than perfect. First of all, the wedding will be in New York City, because you lived there part of the love story.

Some weeks later, you and Nath fall in love every day more and more. Missing only 2 weeks to the wedding, Nath and your father will buy his smoking, because you already have your dress. They come to your house and says "I found the perfect suit" You say "You always look perfect, no matter what clothes you're using" *kisses you*.

Arrive at New York, at the same hotel where you met. One day before the wedding, you, Nath and everyone are very excited. Many guests were coming, many photographers and celebrities, your nerves were uncontrollable.

When you were about to sleep Nath says "I wish I could read your mind" You say "Why?" He says "Because your face looks like you do not want to marry me" You say "What? How can you believe that?, marry you is what I want to do, is only that I'm nervous, you're an amazing person, this time with you has been the best of my life, and that is why I have fear of losing you.”

He says "Oh baby, do not worry, you'll never lose me, I will always be with you, you don’t know what the future holds, so I'll be your personal soldier." When he says that, your eyes fill with tears, you kiss him and say "I love you, you are the love of my life" He says "I love you more, you also are." *fall asleep hugging*.