Chapter 4

When you enter, you see that there are other guys from The Wanted and Nathan introduces you as his girlfriend, greet everyone, and stay a while chatting with them. Then, Nath says it is time to go to see the rest of the city. You two go together, and go to Starbucks, and you both take a Frapuchino Caramel, sit down to talk but you are serious.

In that, Nathan asks "Baby, what's up? You have not talked much since we saw the guys" You say "No, it's nothing, I'm just a bit confused but I'm fine" He says "Sure you're okay?, I noticed strange, what happens?" You say "Yes, I'm fine ,It’s just that I did not understand why did you introduced me as your girlfriend, if you have not even asked me?.

He says “Oh, sorry it's just that I see you in that way, and I was waiting for the right moment to do so, and I think is this *he looks at you with the sweet look and says *" since that day you went to backstage I have not stopped thinking about you, you are a beautiful girl and very special, when you said you were coming to New York I could not believe, and when I saw you in the hotel was a dream come true" You say "Are you talking seriously?” He says" Of course I'm serious, since I saw you I fell in love with you, that's why I want to ask a question" *you smile at him* and you say “Just tell me……”