Chapter 6

Stillwalking hand in hand, you felt protected by him, in that, go through the MadisonSquare Garden and there is a big sign with the publicity of The Wanted inconcert and you say "Look, there's my boyfriend" And he tells you "There's the luckiest man in the world.

*Smiles and kissesyou.*

Then,go to the hotel to prepare for the show, andhe says "You want the whole world know that we are a couple¡?" You say "Yeah right, I would love" He says "Okay, everyone will find out tonight" Theconcert time is coming and Nath makes you get onthe van with him and the rest of the boys, and says "Tonight, it will be fantastic, it is time forthe concert, but you will not be in the front row, you'll be VIP for only you see me on stage.

The concert starts and you scream at each of the songs, it happens again the same as last time, Nath takes the mic. and says "The next song I want to dedicate to one of the most important person in my life, I've been with her these days, and I realized that it isa beautiful person and I love her.This song is for my girlfriend who I love with all myheart.”

Then, you hear: Left, left, left right left,and begin to mourn for the excitement because your boyfriend dedicate you your favorite song one more time. After the song, Nath gets off thestage and said into the microphone "Ladies and gentlementhis evening I want to present to the woman of my life, the woman I love and I will protect as anyone,I want to introduce my girlfriend" And take you to the stage for all the public sees you, in that Tom gives a bouquet of flowers to Nath, and Nath says "I love you, this is for you" He gives you a kiss on the lips, and then gives you the flowers.

*Finish the concert* He says "Did you like it? And you say "I loved it, you sang beautiful"He says "I'm glad you liked, the whole time I was on stage I was thinking about you" You say "And when I saw you singing, you made me feel proud, thanks I love you" He says "I love you more" *gives you a kiss and go back to the hotel*..