Im Lost but You're Mine : Chapter 8

"Oh wow, we're here!" I squeal.

We walk up to a fresh looking cafe. Outside small silver tables scattered the pavement with tiny cushioned chairs. Inside just got better. The walls were a bright blue lines with wooden seats and benches. Water features lit up the room with bright and vibrant fish of all sorts.

"SUPRISE!" Cupid, Riley, Hazel and Brandon shout unison the moment we walk up to them in the corner of the cafe.

Party whistles and the lot ring throughout the tiny establishment as laughter and surprised shocks sound from Lucian.

I have to say Cupid and Hazel have out done themselves. A tinsel like sign hang mid air reading 'happy birthday'. Glitter lightly coats the table along with a variety of presents.

Cupid bursts out in a fit of laughter and points at Lucian.

"Your ..." Cupid continues to laugh "your face!"

Staring up at Lucian his face is flushed red with mixed emotions of shock and happiness and something else I can't quite put my finger on.

So I poked his cheek, hoping he would snap it of whatever embarrassed state he was in.

It worked.

But that electricity feeling shot up my arm as soon as soon as my finger touched him. I gasped in response. Now Lucian? That feeling it feels so right but I can't explain why.

A low growl could be heard but was drowned out when riley pulled us around the table.

"Happy 18!" Riley cheers with a bright smile.

18 ...

"You guys didn't have to go through this much trouble for me" Lucian mumbles running his fingers through his hair.

There's something that I'm forgetting and it's annoying me. 18 ...

"Lilia?" Hazel probed at my arm.

"Hm?" I mumble coming back to reality.

"Breakfast is here!" Hazel chirps.

The early party ended up being a blast. Memories were surely made. I said my farewells with a massive hug from a Cupid and Riley even Hazel.

"Bye mate!" Cupid shouts

I smile to myself as I walk out the cafe. I was all the way down the end of the massive hill road when I realised it was quite a long walk just to get from school to Lucians. How am I suppose to get home from here?.

If I just walk maybe I'll just find my way there, or at least to the school.

The number 18 was still on my mind though. I feel stupid, I know that it has significance but it eludes me. Then the word 'mate' hit me. The puzzle slowly started to come together. There's absolutely no way... But I heard it normally takes years to find your mate how can I just pass mine just like that. But Kylel...

"Lost?"

Talk about the devil.

"Pft no...?" I mumble.

For sure there was Kylel standing in front of me without warning.

"We need to talk..." Kylel says with a straight face.

Does he know?

~*~*~*~*~Kylels Point of View~*~*~*~*~

How can she be mine with another claiming to be hers.
Can someone please explain this shit 'cause it doesn't make sense to me...

It's always Lucian who takes everything from me. Iv been searching for a year and when I finally find her, he's there.

I've been laying on my apartment floor for over three hours repeating the conversation from this morning in my head. It's like a song on reply with no end. I raise my hands over my chest just hovering as if something belongs between my arms and chest.