Your Addicting : Chapter 13

I stepped under the hot water feeling my worries and stress wash of my body and down the drain, where they belong. All the lies, all the pain.

Gone... Well at least some of it.

I don't know how long iv been sitting just reminiscing the feel of the weird feeling in my neck as water washed over it. Remaining blood had washed of the minute I stepped in the shower.

My mind runs wild about yesterday... '

'Hired gun'

'That's his job'

I held back tears as someone knocks on the bathroom door.

"Hey stop hogging the hot water or I'm coming to join you, your choice" I can practically hear the sly smile in Kylels voice.

Groaning in defeat I take my leave from the shower, dry and change into my skinny jeans from yesterday which happened to be the only thing that dried over night and Kylels shirt. I quickly brush my hair to the side so it covers the bite marks. Not the most appealing looking things.

While Kylel showered I decided I wasn't going to school today. I don't know how I would handle myself if I ran into Lucian or dad. Number one rule hit first talk later.

"No school sounds fun" Kylel scares me from behind.

"I just need a walk, with fresh air" I sigh.

"I think we need to talk about last night first.." He mumbles scratching his head. "You didn't feel an extreme pain...You moaned my name" he winks.

Seriously, I was so emotionally prepared for him to tell me it didn't work. Wait how did he know if it hurt or not?.

"Hey, no it did working" he moves closer to my face. "And your my way around the curse" he whispers huskily and gives me a kiss.

I could feel my cheeks heat up as I rushed to the door from embarrassment, and grab a random jumper from the cloths stand beside the apartment door.

"Well you coming or not" I laugh.

Slowly he makes his way over and chucks me something.

"Forgetting something" he smiles.

My phone... I turn it on to check the battery life and I have 27 missed calls... Ignoring them I push my phone into my back pocket and headed out. Trailing Kylel down the stairs we make our way to the bottom floor. A gust of cold wind was the first to greet me.

Hugging myself As I walked forward. With no destination set in mind a walked aimlessly with Kylel. We talked about anything, food, life, even school.

I just needed it to get my mind off things and it was working. Soon was sun had start to set and dark clouds where taking over the beautiful pink and orange sky.

"Great more rain" Kylel complained.

He takes my hand and we're back in the apartment, dry. My head slightly spins but I junk I'm getting use to it now.

"'Least your not wet" Kylel smiles.

"Touché" I giggle.

I feel my stomach rumble. Hmm.

"Hungry?" Kylel asks.

He looks concerned but not for me.

"I don't have any food..." He mumbles.

Who doesn't keep food with them. So what's the point of the fridge in the kitchen?. Obviously Kylel didn't think things through. His face then flattens to an expressionless yet serious look. I don't think I like this look he's giving me. Then his eyes light up as if he just had an amazing thought.