Love and Secrets : Chapter 10

~*~*~*~*~Riley's Point of View~*~*~*~*~

"Man does class suck!" I whisper to my self.

The maths teacher has managed to talk about triangles for the full 65 minute lesson. It has three sides is all I got out of his whole speech. Plus who doesn't know what a triangle is...

The bell rang loudly dismissing class. Oh my God saved by the bell literally.

Dashing out of maths class as quickly possible, 'cause I'd be damned if I have to stay in there alone with the teacher. I sprinted till the room was out of site. I hate maths, who needs it when you live underwater! I can count that's counts for something right?.

Combing my fingers through my blue hair, minding my own business when i came across Lilia's dads office. Angry words are being exchanged behind the door, and you know being me I want to find out what's going on.

I creep up to the door and rest my head against it.

"You were supposed to be by her side the whole day that's what your getting paid for!" What sounds like Mr Winters snaps.

"It wasn't my fault they came out of nowhere!"

Is .. Is that Lucian I hear. Well it's kinda hard to forget that hotties voice. Wait what am I talking about he has a mate.. Damn.

"Three had me pinned, and damaged my back. I couldn't spread my wings to escape.." Lucians yells slamming his fist on what sounded like a table.

"That wouldn't of mattered. Luckily Kylel came to her rescue, because if anything happens to my daughter I will have your head!" Mr winters threatens.

"Yes lord.." Lucian growls angrily.

I hear heavy steps approach the door. Crap.. I dash back down the hall and hid around the corner, just before Lucian walked out.

How am I going to tell Lilia that Lucians hired to look after her...

~*~*~*~*~Lilia's Point of View~*~*~*~*~

The bell rang again signalling first break, breaking the silence between Kylel and I.

"Better get to lunch.." He mumbles in my hair annoyed.

Releasing me, Kylel picked up the over turn tables and his bag and hushed me out the door.

"You might want to go to the bathroom and wash your face Kylel." I whisper towards him.

His pale cheeks where stained in red tears. Wait what?! How did I not notice this before?! Maybe because I was blinded by my own tears..
Mumbling to himself Kylel dashed to the bathroom leaving me to wait outside.

How do you cry red tears?

A few moments later a refreshed Kylel sped out of the bathroom and took my arm, dragging my away down the hall.

Finally we came to a stop in the main hall where Cupid and Hazel where in deep conversation.

"There's no such thing as a one ended stick!" Hazel argues.

"Think about it" Cupid says slightly annoyed "at one end is a circle and at a random point is just a straight line, therefore it only has one end" Cupid draws little diagrams in the air with his finger.

"But that's not an end cause the circle doesn't end" Hazel laughs.

Cupid looks absolutely puzzled as he thinks his idea through again. Slowly Kylel and I approach them.

"Ok, how bout a water drop shaped stick" Cupid argues back.

He has a point... I laugh at their stupid argument.