Playa De Losers

*Playa De Losers is where the campers from Total Drama Island are taken after their elimination, via the Boat of Losers.*

Chris: Hey and welcome back to another episode of total drama island wars! Today isn't like any other episode of island wars. Today we are at playa de losers to visit all of the ex contestants.

*Chris and the camera crew walk towards the pool and sees lindsay, leshawna and bridgette*

Chris: Hello, losers.

Lindsay: Oh my gosh, guys its kyle!

Bridgette: Why are you here?

Chris: Todays is going to be all about the ex contestants.

*Then Noah and Cody come out of the hotel holding hands. Noah makes an angry face when he sees chris*

Noah: Why the fuck are you here? I thought we wouldn't see you until the show it over.

Chris: Today is all about you guys and what you've been up to. Now i'm gonna go back to my mansion while the camera crew ask you guys some questions. See ya!

*Chris leaves playa de losers leaving the camera crew and the ex campers together*

Cody: Ummm... this is awkward.

(time skip)

Camera guy: So Noah and Cody, how did you guys react when everyone found out you two were dating?

Cody: well, when we arrived at playa de losers, I was nervous at first because I thought everyone would judge us. But turns out everyone was happy for us and supported our relationship!

Noah: I didn't really care what people thought to be honest. As long as I have cody, i'm happy.

Camera guy: that's so sweet!

*The camera guy leaves noah and cody to go find another contestant to talk to, he then sees leshawna and harold*

Camera guy: Leshawna and Harold!

Harold: Hey, wanna see my sweet moves?

*Out of nowhere, harold starts karate chopping and kicking. Leshawna then facepalms herself*

Camera guy: um.... no thanks.

Harold: your loss.

(time skip)

*Everyone was sitting around the pool together and chatting. Then the camera man gets up and asks a question.*

Camera guy: now that everyone's together, since the teams are merging who do you guys want to win?

Lindsay: Ooh! I want tyler to win!

Noah: You idiot, Tyler's not in the game!

Lindsay: oh....bummer.

Bridgette: I want gwen to win. She's one of my closest friends and I think she deserves the money.

Cody: same here.

*Noah looks at cody and rolls his eyes turning the other way*

Cody: I didn't mean it like that!

Noah: ugh, men.

Mike: Well obviously I want Zoey to win.

Harold: Of course you do she's your girlfriend, just like I was rooting for my luscious, fair leshawna.

Leshawna: Thanks harold, but we aren't dating.

Harold: It's okay leshawna. You're worth the wait beautiful.