Chapter 6 - Part Two

"Awn, I love these acoustic sessions. Ian's voice sounds even more incredible than it already is." Claire says, smiling and with her eyes glowing.

"Yeah, his voice is amazing..." I say it like I have just figured out something.

"Hmmmm, I guess someone likes Ian too!" She says it, smiling and poking at me.

"Oh, stop it, Claire." I flush. "After what I saw last night, I hardly think so."

She laughs. "Oh, come on, sister. I bet he was just making out. Plus, who wouldn't like that guy? He's beyond sexy and hot, he's almost unhuman."

I press my lips together and she says. "Come on, let's grab some more champagne."

Claire and I start drinking and talking at the bar. Some guys start to flirt with us and especially with Claire. But she says no to all of them because she's hoping to be with Dominic again tonight.

Half an hour later, we see that there're a few people getting together next to the stage. The guys of the band are there, taking pictures with everyone and signing some stuff. They're still with the same clothes they were wearing at the show. There are girls all over Ian, grabbing his arm, hugging him and smiling, trying desperately to look sexy to him. He has at least six girls around him, and he's smiling at them, looking insanely seductive.

I think he's actually trying to seduce them, and he's obviously succeeding, because those girls are about to throw themselves at him at any time.

How can he stand that all the time?

While he's with the girls, he sees me at the bar and gives me that little corner smile and then he turns to the girls again.

He looks like he's really enjoying himself. Argh, I hope he is.

I roll my eyes when Claire starts to speak.

"Argh, look at these girls. They're dying for them but WE get to hang out with them. How cool is that?" Claire laughs, with a big sarcastic smile on her face.

No, Claire. You're the one who hang out with them. I'm just dragged with you.

"Yeah." It's the only thing I manage to say.

"I'm gonna go talk to Dominic, are you coming?" She asks.

"No, you go ahead. I'm gonna finish my drink." I fake smile.

She gives me a kiss on the cheek and goes towards where Dominic is. I take a last look to Ian who's watching me at the bar, he turns to talk to the girls again, and I turn around to stare at my drink and avoid his possible future look.

I take a big sip out of my drink and ask for another to the barman.

The barman fills my cup with more vodka and soda and I take another big sip, almost spilling it all over my dress when I hear a voice on my ear.

"Drowning your sorrows?" It's that voice.

I jump on my chair, spilling a little bit of the drink at the bar's balcony.

He laughs and seats where Claire was seating a few minutes ago.

"Sorry I scared you." He's smiling with that gorgeous smile going all the way around his mouth, not just at the corner of his lips. He looks amused.

"You didn't scare me." I answer, looking at the barman in front of us, trying not to look at him.

"Of course not." He says ironically and asks for a drink to the barman.

He pulls his chair closer to me and says "But still, you always jump to the sound of my voice." Now his smile starts to concentrate at the corner of his lips again.