20

19th july 2020

So recently I have been trying my best to open up, see the key word? TRYING.

I can tell that Princey was proud with the effort I put it, it was honestly refreshing to see someone have faith in someone like me.

I've only gone to him once which was yesterday, here is how it went:

I was overthinking again, but for some reason it was worse this time. Surely enough that landed me into a panic attack- I had no thoughts to tell Roman  since I couldn't think. However, I did luckily remember the tactic he used which calmed me down pretty well.

Anyway, once my thoughts got collected I hesitantly texted Princey.

Me: hey ro..

Princey👑: Hello, emo! What do you need?

Me: uh-
Me: i had an attack..

Princey👑: Oh shit, is it still going on? Hold on I'm coming to get you.

Me: no

Me: no it's stopped now

Me: just wanted to tell u since u said to let u know and all..

Princey👑: Oh, thank you so much for telling me. That means a lot that you feel like you can trust me.

Me: yeye enough with the sappy shit

Princey👑: Ah! There's the emo I know! Haha, anyway, do you need to wind down? I can come over to your room if you'd like?

Me: no is it okay if we just text

Princey👑: Of course, anything in particular that you want to talk about?

Me: not rlly..

Princey👑: Wanna just send eachother funny memes and tiktoks?

Me: fuck ye

Another hour or two went by of that...

Princey👑: Shoot, look at the time.

Me: ye it's 2am?

Princey👑: Exactly! We need to sleep, you sleep deprived nightmare!

Me: eh u go ahead

Me: i don't sleep

Princey👑: Thats the problem! It gives you more time to overthink and less time to actually sleep.

Princey👑: How much sleep do you even get?..

Me: well i go to sleep at 6/9am and wake up at 1pm but pat sometimes wakes me up at 11 soooo

Princey👑: Holy shit, yeah. We are fixing that. Go to sleep now or else i'll steal your headphones!!!

Me: ugh fine

Princey👑: Good! And don't lie to me because I will be checking on you!

Me: dickhead

Me: but thanks- with helping me

Princey👑: Of course! And thank you for talking to me about this, it means a lot.

Princey👑: Now go to sleep you emo nightmare!

Me: pft fine night princey

Princey👑: Goodnight, hot topic. ❤️

For the first time in ages I actually fell asleep. I didn't even hear Princey come in to check on me since I really needed the sleep.