43

10th september 2020

Princey and I hung out again today awhile after I had a panic attack. Funnily enough the panic attack was about him. It's just normal for him to walk into my room whenever I tell him I need him.

Sometimes I cant help but think, 'what if this is all some sick joke?' Because in what reality would Princey even want to be near me? I don't fucking get it.

But, uh. I guess I'm supposed to write what happened, yeah?

"YOU RAPSCALLION!" Princey screamed. I giggled smugly.
"HOW DARE YOU, EMO NIGHTMARE!"

"Sorry, but I guess I'm just better at Mario Kart then you." I shrugged, placing the controller down.

"I demand a rematch!" He protested, getting more prepared.

"I dunno.., my hands hurting a lil'."

"Or are you just scared of being beaten?" He smirked. I scoff at the princely man as we started a new game.

I decided to speak as we played.

"Uh, Princey. I just wanna say..." I paused as he went quiet, "uh, wanna say thank y-you."

He scoffed at me, smiling, "what on earth are you talking about? You don't have anything to thank me about." He turned back to the screen, focusing on the game.

"B-but you've helped me so much and I-"

I was cut off by the Prince's handsome laugh. This confused me.

"Aw, you're adorable," he smiled as I blushed, "there's no need to thank me for anything, I'm just glad that you let me help."

I don't know what the fuck came over me but I put my controller down, walked over and all of a sudden hugged the prince.

"I know you said no need to thank you, but you deserve it. So, thank you, Roman." I spoke as his tense frame calmed down and hugged back.

"U-um, yeah, sure." We stayed quiet for a moment.
"Hey, Virge?"

"Mhm?" I hummed in reply.

"I'm proud of you.."

Uh, "Pfft, what for, dork."

"You got help." Shit, what. I let go of the embrace and looked up to him.

"Uh, what do you me-"

"Emile Picani. I knew something was up. My apologies for spying but I wanted to know you were safe." Oh shit. Oh fuck.

"HOW MUCH DID YOU HEAR?!" I couldn't control my voice which didn't help aid me in lying that therapy never happened.

"Um, not much. Promise."He stated, I cocked a brow.
"I left quite early on,.. never really listened in on the conversation."

"...fine" I looked to the ground. He lifted my chin up to face him. He really is handsome.

"You okay, my emo nightmare?" He said in a gentle voice.

"Course I am, Princey."