11

6th july 2020

Its 4:20 when I'm writing this, (haha yes i know, funny) all because of my stupid brain not shutting this constant thought from yesterday.

Let me go into detail of family game night..

I walked out of my room, ready for the night to begin at 8PM, Patton and Logan were finishing up setting the games out while Roman was finding a film.

"Hey, kiddo! You ready for some family fun?" Patton chimed, stars glowing in his eyes when he spoke. Logan was about to speak up, probably about how we weren't a family. I cut him off before he could upset Pat.

"Uh- yeah, sure. What's planned?" I said back to him, walking closer to the coffee table where all the games are.

"Well, I was thinking how about we play Monopoly first, then I was hoping we could play truth or dare followed by a movie at the end!" Dad smiled, I dreaded truth or dare the most- they are always uncomfortable. I nodded as we all took a seat on the floor next to the coffee table. I had my knees lazily held up to my chest, my back leaning against the sofa behind me. Roman sat next to me, Patton opposite me, Logan next to patton.

Logan went through the rules and we went through the game, it was pretty boring but everyone else seemed to be enjoying it. Roman and I kept trying to get eachother in jail as much as we could, cheering when either of us landed there. It was pretty fun after that, knowing Princey was being nice again. I grew more and more tired as if went on. In the end Logan won.

We swiftly moved on to the much dreaded truth or dare, it turned out that it wasn't that bad, my anxiety went up whenever it was my turn- but that wasn't new to me. The questions were ones that could help with getting to know eachother whereas the dares were harmless. Princey and I challenged eachother a bit more but it was all in fun. We all laughed through it- yes, including me, so it wasn't awkward at all. I kept noticing Princey looking at me whenever I smiled or laughed which was slightly nerving.

Lastly the movie, Roman chose out Big Hero Six. Logan was on one end of the sofa with Patton and I was next to Roman who was at the end of the sofa which a frowned over since I normally sit at that end of the sofa.

It was a comfortable silence, Roman sometimes breaking it to say a snarky comment which I laughed about. He still looked at me when I smile which wasn't helping my anxiety- I was overthinking until a loud noise of the movie shattered the voices.

I flinched at the noise, anxiety spiking once again, it was soon calmed as Princey put his hand on my shoulder, noticing my distress. I relaxed into him touch. Feeling completely warn out, I yawn and almost fell asleep on his shoulder, ALMOST. I made sure I saved myself from that embarrassment, leaning my head into my hands, knees up to my chest as usual. Little did I know that when I woke up I'd be on Princeys chest. Yeah, I SLEPT WITH MY HEAD ON HIS CHEST.

Normally that wouldn't be so bad but today he's been so.. nice. We haven't laughed and got along this well in ages. It left a strange feeling in my chest, I hated it but at the same time loved it- and that made me scared. I woke up at 3:16 in a panic, seeing his handsome face, asleep. Wait did I just say- no. No I can't think like that. Don't think like that.

I tried to go back to sleep but woke up around 4:18, then writing this in my journal 2 minutes later. I'm glad I brought you with me, I needed to get this out before I go insane.

All I need to do now is come up with a way to get off Roman before he wakes up..

wish me luck